*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304266-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304266
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 7
With her phone blaring as loud as it could, Ms. Smith grabbed it as quickly as she could. Unfortunately, this parasite that seemed to call itself her also grabbed onto it, and the two pulled and tugged on it as hard as they could. With all of their pulling the phone eventually slipped out of their hands, falling to the ground and shattering on impact.

The Cultural Exchange Coordinator had to deal with this for a few days now. After getting attacked by a small extraspecies girl, she found herself conjoined to a copy of herself from the next morning onwards. The attack must have created a parasite of sort, its purpose still currently unknown. It wasn't her obligation to figure these sorts of things out after all.

Unfortunately, this parasite wouldn't accept the fact that it was a parasite, and would often try to butt into her normal life. The result, as can be seen here, was far from desirable. The agents of M.O.N. would often show their concern for the two, a bit worried about how violent some of their bouts could get. But despite their research, none of them could tell what sort of monster attacked them.

But they still had their job as Coordinator to do, and not responding to frequent calls like this was unacceptable. They dragged each other to their car, ready to drive their way right over there if they had to. They sat in the driver's seat, both of them placing their hands on the steering wheel before glaring right at each other.

"Get your hand off right now!" The Ms. Smiths smacked their double's arms, the ones grabbing onto the steering wheels, with their free arms, stinging them intensely. They lifted their arms and almost punched each other, only to realize they may be running out of time. Darling-kun called a while ago, they may be too late to do anything.

Anxious, they put in the keys and stepped on the gas. The car backed out, nearly crashing into another parked car, before speeding out into the road. Their car was unsteady and never went in a straight line, constantly switching lanes and wiggling left and right. The Ms. Smiths were constantly arguing and pushing against each other as they drove, neither trusting each other to take the wheel and the drivers around them suffering as a result. Multiple people crashed as a result of their reckless driving, but miraculously the Ms. Smiths and their vehicle stayed untouched.

Each of the Ms. Smiths pushed against each other, attempting to shove each other off the steering wheel. Their shoulders jabbed into each other, breasts flattened each other, and cheeks pressed together as each of them tried to push each other aside. They continued driving along the road like this for a few minutes, until they ended up at a fork.

There were two paths that could be taken to Darling's house. To go left would be the shorter route, but far more popular and may be prone to traffic at this time of day. To go right would be the longer route, but less popular and usually little to no traffic. As the two approached the fork they tightened their grip the wheel and glared at each other, preparing for a far more difficult brawl.

"Listen parasite," the left Smith said. "We're going left."

"I'm the original bozo," the right Smith said. "We're going right."

The two pulled as hard as they could, the wheel not budging as a result. The car was moving the straightest it had moved the entire day, neither able to successfully make it budge towards their side. They jabbed each other's chests, pushed against each other and attempted to make each other slip as much as they could. Yet they couldn't, and so the distance to the fork in the road became smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller until they were right at the fork in one second.

They stepped on the gas.
Ms. Smith pulled right.
Ms. Smith pulled left.
And the wheel snapped off.

The two blasted off the road and into the forest ahead, no longer following either path that could take them to Darling. With the steering wheel broken there was no turning back, so the two simply turned to each other.

"STUPID BITCH!" Yelling at each other in complete rage, the two ripped open each other's suits and grabbed each other's breasts, squeezing them as hard as they could. They pulled and wrung and squeezed each other's boobs, only wanting to damage each other.

Their lips met in an intense kiss, which turned into a biting match. The two bit each other's tongues and lips and faces, making wide licks on each other's faces, and clawing at each other's chests. Then finally their breasts were brought together, with nipples crashing into each other like trains. The two yelled, grabbing and clawing each other's backs as they squeezed their breasts together even further. Their legs twitched and quivered, continuing to press down on the gas pedal.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU PARASITE!" The Smiths had enough! Absolutely furious, they squeezed so hard that they wouldn't be surprised if they somehow fused together. Their nipples stabbed into each other, making the two shake with arousal. The pleasure built up more and more and more, until an orgasm finally destroyed them. The pleasure was intense, their heads spinning as milk went out of their nipples.

***

"Milord," the Cereas said. "Is there still no response?"

"Unfortunately," he replied. "There isn't."

He had been calling for Ms. Smith for so long, yet every call simply led straight to voicemail. It looked like he might have to deal with this problem all on his own, which wasn't ideal.

But suddenly he heard something. It was an odd and faint sound, like a speeding car. But it wasn't common for cars to go so fast in this neighborhood. As he listened in the sound seemed to grow louder, as if the car was coming closer and closer...

And with a smash a black car burst through the wall of his house. In the front seat were the conjoined Ms. Smiths, still fighting with each other.

He sighed. This was going to be a pain.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304266-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-7