*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304267-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2304267
Monster Girl Conjointment Cases: Chapter 8
"Unfortunately we don't seem to have a lot of information on the monster that attacked these girls-"

"BUT we do know that it seems to create functionally identical duplicates that attached themselves to the original body, and also-"

"Excuse me! I wasn't done talking here!"

"I wouldn't have interrupted if you weren't trying to steal my job you fake!"

Darling watched the Ms. Smiths fight before his eyes, and could only sigh. He tried to explain the situation to them, but every word just seemed to make them fight more and more. At the very least, this was the most concern for his safety that he had ever seen Ms. Smith have since the exchange program started. Before they came, he just assumed that the coordinator was taking a bath or on vacation or whatever, but now it's like she actually cares. The downside was that the both of them refused to let the other overshadow them in any way shape or form...

Now that he started to think about it, there must have been more to it than just duplication. All of the current victims he's seen have seemed to act very aggressively towards each other. Sure he could see Miia being like that normally, and Centorea might hold a grudge with another her, but Papi and Ms. Smith? They didn't seem like the type to fight their clones this intensely, or at least not in the same way Miia or Centorea would fight their clones.

Maybe this was also part of the monster's abilities? It only made sense after all. What good would duplicating and conjoining an opponent do if they got along right away? So adding something like this would only help to ensure it could defend itself. But if that were the case...

"You guys would just keep on fighting forever and ever." Darling felt a bit glum. It was as if this was meant to be his fate now.

"Relax Darling," one Ms. Smith said. "We have another case of this sort of incident happening before-"

"And after about 3 days since the attack happened," the other Ms. Smith said, interrupting her. "The parasite seemed to split off and form its own body."

"Kind of like how you are finally going to get away from me you parasite!"

"I thought we finally agreed that you were the parasite!"

The Ms. Smiths bickered once again, leaving Darling exhausted. In any case, all he had to do was keep the pairs from killing each other until they could finally split apart, then they would probably start fighting. It wasn't going to be easy, the Miias looked like they could kill each other at a moment's notice, but he had to try.

And so, the next few days were completely horrible. Darling basically drained himself of all of his energy trying to prevent the pairs from killing each other, running up and down and back and forth and interrupting any battle before it could start. If the Miias were arguing about who got to cuddle with him, he'd simply plead for them to share. If the Papis were arguing over who got to play video games with Suu he'd simply switch the game to one that allowed three players. If the Cereas were arguing for whatever reason, he'd run right there to intervene. By the end of the two days he felt like he would die, but it seemed to be worth it.

"Finally!!" Darling was woken up that morning with a hug from two Miias, feeling his body getting squeezed twice as hard as usual. Upon further glance one could see that there was no longer a single snake tail connecting them, but instead they had two separate tails both wrapped around the same guy. "Finally, I'm no longer attached to this impostor!"

Before a comment like this would have made the Miias instantly start a fight with each other, but they were so filled with relief and joy that they simply didn't care. They didn't even mind the both of them hugging Darling so tightly, even if he was turning blue from a lack of oxygen.

"Master, Papi has been separated now!"

"Milord, it seems like the incident is no longer of any concern."

It seemed like the same had happened to the Papis and Cereas, and just as easily as they became conjoined they were separated in the middle of their sleep. Granted having doubled the number of lamias, harpies, and centaurs in their house was still going to be an issue, but at the very least the worst of their troubles was over.

Or so he thought.

A loud scream could be heard from Mero's room, and Darling realized that this was not going to be the last of it.
© Copyright 2023 Drawn54 (drawn54 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304267-MonsterGirlConjointmentCases-Chapter-8