*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304888-Are-Gadgets-Worth-the-Hype
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Technology · #2304888
A personal perspective of someone who just recently bought her first gadget.
First, I want to inform the readers that I am not really a solid fan of gadgets. Nor do I think that they are really a very good investment. Here is why.

Flash back when I was younger. Most of my gadgets are hand me down from my older sisters or from my mother. These gadgets are still fully functional. It is just they got bored of it or that they want an upgrade. So, basically, I only got my funds from my allowance.

Now that I am older and have purchased my first gadget, I will still say that it is not worth the hype. Having a certain gadget that fully performs tasks is all I want and need. Besides, I am easily a contented person living within her means. I prefer saving money on other more important things or that I just deposit it in my bank and wait for it to earn interest on its own. HAHA. I do not judge others who like gadgets that much. Personally, I think that a new gadget will be released within the next months or years which is twice or thrice the price but only few features were added.

Definitely, I am contented and satisfied with my first gadget purchase even if it was released several years ago because it is fully functional and keeps me happy as a reader.


(c) Photo by Kelly Sikkema
© Copyright 2023 WritingCoffeeBear (coffeebear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304888-Are-Gadgets-Worth-the-Hype