*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305239-WANTED-THE-GERRY-MANDER-GANG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bfranc
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #2305239
Please help us track down the Gerry Mander Gang and so justice can be served.
WANTED: THE GERRY MANDER GANG


The Gerry Mander Gang is wanted for the disappearance of hundreds of miners from the local mine. It's possible they have been whisked away to distant locations and possibly even arrested and placed in one or more ICE detention facilities. These people are providing valuable labor so we can continue to enjoy our overconsuming lifestyle, even as it kills the planet.




GANG MEMBERS


Donald “I’M A GENIUS” Trump - Wanted for doing brilliant things like keeping classified documents at his Mar A Lago home and inciting the January 6th insurrection. Also wanted for calling all (illegal) immigrants criminals and rapists.

Greg “NIMBY” Abbott - Wanted for using taxpayer money to bus illegal immigrants from Texas to Kamala Harris’ home in Washington, D.C. instead of sending them back into Mexico.

Tucker “Dog Whistler” Carlson - Wanted for stirring up the white nationalist dogs into a frenzy and with his claim, among others, that immigrants will drive up crime in America.

Corey “Stop and Frisk” Stewart - Wanted for ordering law enforcement to stop and frisk anyone who looks like they might be an immigrant. He seems unfazed by the number of American citizens who are being stopped and frisked. Apparently, that’s the price you pay for not being white in America.


Who are the Missing Miners? They’re immigrants hired by human traffickers to work for Grapes of Wrath wages in the mine.

Where are they? They could be in any of several major cities here in the USA. It’s also possible that some of them have been detained by ICE and are currently living in prison-like conditions that may be as bad as the homelands they left behind.

REWARD: A fair and humane immigration policy that gives immigrants seeking asylum the chance to become a productive part of our society, complete with a path to citizenship…unless you want to work in the mine.
© Copyright 2023 bfranc (bfranc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305239-WANTED-THE-GERRY-MANDER-GANG