*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305736-Gynarchy-2025-Part-3
Rated: E · Short Story · Entertainment · #2305736
Radical feminists could really change society.
Jan couldn't hide her excitement as she helped her husband into hid open bottom all in one girdle and zipped it up. Her husband Terry was now Theresa according to Gynarchy Law which outlawed masculine names for males. They were limited to traditional female names of names more feminine than traditional female names, like Satin, Silk, Daisy, and so on. The world had changed drastically almost overnight.

"Theresa, it will be pretty neat to see a town that took the new government and laws to heart and enforced them. I guess the 100 years of planning and silently advancing with their agenda paid off."

Jan helped Theresa into his petticoats and dress, hat, gloves, and veil.
"Remember Theresa, many women in the 50s carried an umbrella to look more feminine. Don't forget your lace umbrella dear."

Jan watched as Theresa went to the car. He had to sit in the back as the front seat and driving was only allotted to women. The back seat had tinted windows and the doors had no inside handles to open them. Males were no longer trusted with anything, from the most simple decisions to the greater ones. When the feminists took power one of the first things they did was eliminate schooling for males.

When Jan pulled off of the secondary highway onto the old road she was amazed to see males in 50s attire hanging laundry on clotheslines. Around each yard was a high chain link fence with a chain link fence ceiling. The males were caged harem style. She hit the control and cracked the back window a few inches so Theresa could see out without being seen.

"Check this out, Theresa. This town is like the 50s with the exception of yards being caged in."

Theresa saw the males hanging laundry and saw some others at the fences which divided yards, laughing and seeming to enjoy themselves. Theresa couldn't do that. Even though his best friend Joe, renamed Josephine lived next door, Gynarchy Male Codes For Containment, Article 1, Seclusion From Society stated that males could only be allowed outside in yards fully caged for the safety of women and girls.

Jan saw how feminists had changed signs in store windows. "Men's Lingerie", and "No Males Allowed Inside", could be seen on the glass. Jan saw enough as well. On the sidewalks women and girls walked freely while males were led on leashes or in restraints designed to keep them from striking a female. There were no masculine signs or indications of masculinity in sight, except got women dressed as traditional males. The quick drive-through was enough to show her what she feared. Some towns were far more restrictive and hateful towards men. She closed Theresa's window and headed home.

Neither she nor Theresa was in agreement with this lifestyle, but, it rose fast and the lead-up to it was in front of people and they ignored it. Now the nation had changed and there was no going back. The feminists saw to that.

© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305736-Gynarchy-2025-Part-3