*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305835-Gynarchy-2025-Part-4-Bridal-Barbie
Rated: E · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2305835
Many women want a female-dominated world. Some are kinky. Some fight it as best they can.
Barbie came back from the kitchen to the dining area. At the table sat his friend Cassandra. Charles hated the Gynarchy Government but was getting used to playing the part to keep his wife Jill and himself free. Anyone arrested for hindering the movement and government would lose their female status and be subjected to sale as a male for whoever wanted to purchase them. They could be sold as slaves, maids, secretaries, dancing girls, seamstresses, waitresses, or any lowly traditional female job as an unpaid "girl."

Barbie saw Cassandra always dressed to the 10s. He wore the 50s housewife attire and when out his wife Trish had the birdcage veils of his pillbox caps tripled to keep Male Code Enforcement officers happy. They wanted males fully covered in public with a burka but allowed neighbors to travel from harem garden to harem garden in tripled veils as long as their face wasn't visible to females outside the harems. The harem gardens fully caging males were a source of amusement and entertainment for girls and some of the more strict women. Some would tell their daughters, "Be sure you are true to the Gynarchy or you can be arrested and become a gynarchy harem or slave girl. This would be your fate. Caged for life like a male."

The house Barbie lived in was remodeled for the new government laws. All electronics were under female control and the house was divided into the free female and harem male sides by a barred wall with a barred door and a locked barred Lazy Susan for deliveries without uncaging Barbie. The kitchen and dining areas were next to each other with a table large enough for two on both sides of the barred wall. The slots were large enough for Barbie to pass food to his wife June. Since the whole nation turned to this government many were afraid of being reported. June never unlocked the harem to house side and since she was in disagreement with the harem style, set up her living room so Barbie and she could watch tv together through the bars. She had a back door to her bedroom which could be unlocked when she wanted Barbie to spend the night with her. To pass the code enforcement, the door to her side was locked.

Barbie sat the cups down and looked at Cassandra.
"Well, Cassi, who would have thought that back when we were laughing at the thought of women ruling the world, that we would end up like this? All locked away and girly. Living like a harem girl and having so many rules to govern every aspect of our lives?

"Well, Barb, at least we have wives who for the most part, don't degrade us or let their rule go to their heads. I do enjoy the bridal Barbie outfit though. Wouldn't want to wear all of that, but it does look cute."

"Thanks, Cass. Between all of the lingerie, the petticoats, dresses, stilettos, and veils, I think that June reverts back to being a girl playing with her Barbies. I'm tempted to ask her sometime, and if she says yes, maybe get to the root of it and ask her to play dress-up with me, since I'm already forced to play the part."

Cassandra laughed and they drank their coffee. They were thankful that Jill and June were friends as well as next-door neighbors who didn't mind leaving the harem garden gates unlocked so Cassandra and Barbie could visit each other when their housework was caught up. Many women abused men under the new government and many used them as nothing more than slaves, but at least Jill and June wanted to keep a loving marriage as best they could with so many restrictions hindering it.

Charles / Cassandra - Jil
Barbie - June
© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305835-Gynarchy-2025-Part-4-Bridal-Barbie