*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305894-NaNoWriMo-Oct-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Draft · Sci-fi · #2305894
as stated above
I apologize for this being so short. I am dealing with ideas running through my head too fast to really think straight.

I have 2 answers to this as I had an idea for a less complicated plot for the same idea.

In the original idea, the climax is when the last device is set into place and hidden within or near a mansion home. All those who wished to use the device for their own selfish ends are written out of any will that would give them power over the estates for the time being and all that is left is to wait and pray that the devices will stand the test of time.

In the second idea, the climax is powerful industries and law makers finally begin to realize that they can still make heavy profits and preserve the planet at the same time. They would be remembered in a different light; not as those who contributed to the planet’s end but to those who helped pioneer the path to saving it. (while making a profit on the side, of course)
© Copyright 2023 Scifiwizard Retired (scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305894-NaNoWriMo-Oct-5