*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306217-Gynarchy-2025-Part-6-The-Dairy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2306217
Everyone has work they can do for the Gynarchy.
Beth looked around at the dairy factory. She chuckled as most dairies came from farms, not factories. Surely this was just an outlet for packaged goods.

After the radical feminists took control of the government everything changed. It was like a reversal of Islamic Sharia Law with males having no rights or access to positions of authority. They were to be fully covered and not to be seen or heard in public. This extended to gloves, abayas, niqabs with eye veils, and burkas.

The women who ruled said there would be jobs for everyone. Nobody would be without work or living off of the government. They said everyone had something they could do.

Joe was Beth's husband. He was unemployed when the government changed and women took over. He was afraid the power would go to their head. So far, it appeared it had.

A Male Code officer was at their home inquiring why Joe was still working from home and Beth was allowing him to be in what was now female-only attire. She said she would report them and a few days later the notice came that they should both report to the dairy.
Beth got serious and had Joe wear what was traditionally women's attire. She wore his men's clothing.

Joe looked around at the dairy reception area through the eye netting of his burka, He saw Beth was worried. Before them was a huge set of double doors which appeared to be oak. They were set in an oak frame. The windows were barred and blended with the old Victorian furniture.

A woman entered and shook hands with Beth while ignoring Joe. She appeared in her early 20s and was a no-nonsense young lady.

"As you know, with depopulation, the deaths from the virus, and the massive loss of farm animals, some things had to be modified. Milk production is one of many, that you have been chosen for. It will appear to be restrictive and regimented but soon you'll enjoy it. Follow me with your male."

Beth followed her while holding Joe's leash. They went through the double doors and before them, the hallway ended. To each side was a door with an electric lock. The setting went from a Victorian to a modern factory immediately. A male took Joe's leash and guided him into a room as the young woman did with Beth. They heard the electric locks click.

"I'm John, or now Joanne. I am in charge of getting males ready for lactation. Strip down.

In the other room, the young woman did the same and Beth felt embarrassed disrobing in front of her.

The man brought Joe a few items of clothing.

"You must be properly attired to give lactate and give milk."

"Give milk? I thought this was just like a laborer's job."

The man laughed and held out a pair of stainless steel panties which had a tube to secure Joe's manhood down and back with funnels that seated firmly against him removing any and all access to his privates. The top band of the panties locked around his waist. The man handed Joe a pair of all-lace panties.

"Put these on over your extraction panties."

"Extraction panties? What if I don't.?

The man touched his remote and a shock went through Joe's groin. Joe let out a cry and grabbed the panties. He knew there wasn't any choice in this.

The man held out a stainless steel bra with tubing fittings on each bra cup.

"Studies prove men can lactate and give milk. Get your arms under the shoulder straps."

Joe did as told and the man adjusted the shoulder straps and secured them to the locking back strap which he locked around Joe's back. He helped Joe with a black all-lace bra.

The man led Joe through another set of locked doors and into an area of caged women who were squirming as white liquid came through hoses attached to their bra cups. All wore what appeared to be a black lace bra and pantie set.

The man led Joe to a cage and ushered Joe in. He looked around at the two long rows of cages and the many women who controlled the women's milk output. The man put a belt around his waist and locked it, attaching a chain to it which went down through the chair. It could be used to secure him to the chair or allow him to stand. The man attached two hoses to the fittings on his extraction panties and then to his milking bra. Finally, he attached two short chains with wrist cuffs to his collar. They allowed his hands to hang just above his bra cups and removed any hope of escape while allowing him to eat. He closed and locked the cage door.

Joe felt a vacuum on his bottom and breasts. Ge also felt stimulation on his privates and breasts. The man adjusted them and left. Joe watched as the young woman took Beth way down the line to a cage almost out of sight.

Joe moaned as a woman with a clipboard came by and watched him, and then adjusted his stimulation and suction causing him to squirm. The woman saw him squirm and smiled.

"Oh yeah. Now that's better. All secure and squirming in that cage. Just like a good girl should. When we keep you girls squirming and moving it shows stimulation and suction are making you top producers.

The young woman who initially met them looked at Joe and smiled.

"How do you like your bra and panty outfit? Looks pretty cute if I do say so myself. Looks like they fit perfectly too. Your wife is on the other end. She's already lactating and putting out milk like a good milk cow. Later on, after we get done with a few more new girls we'll be moving Beth down to the cage next to you. Such a shame. So close and yet so far away. Look but don't touch."

The young lady laughed as she walked to the next cage.



© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306217-Gynarchy-2025-Part-6-The-Dairy