*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306577-Wish-I-wasnt-born
by Mariha
Rated: E · Draft · Drama · #2306577
Just a normal girl chasing her dreams
…..
It's 2 years till her admission exam.
She is trying to give her best even though it's only the beginning. Gets tired with her hostel life and study but thinks it's worth it to see the proud smile of her parents one day. She has a part which she doesn't want to think of-her loneliness. She tries really hard to always be forgetful about it but sometimes it's hard to ignore it.

She was so happy to go back home after 6 months; to see the happy smile of her parents. She went back home. The main door was open. So she decided to surprise her parents who were in their room. The door was slightly closed. Hearing some voice coming from the room she stands behind the door. She heard her father saying,..."if she doesn't get publicly admitted then we will marry her off with someone. We won't be able to maintain her sustenance. It's already hard for us." She couldn't feel anything, didn't know what to feel about it. She felt her world was breaking up. She just stood there just like a rock. She thought if I'm doing my best, my best why can't they have faith in me just why. Then she blamed herself,thought maybe she really is the burden.
After that she worked really hard, studied really hard for the admission exam. Then she got into the best Medical University which was public. When she got the result, she looked at her parents smiling proudly just like she wanted but she didn't feel happy and that night she just disappeared without telling anyone anything.
© Copyright 2023 Mariha (mariha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306577-Wish-I-wasnt-born