*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306767-The-Power-Of-Your-Subconscious-Mind
Rated: E · Poetry · Psychology · #2306767
Poetry based on a book by Dr. Joseph Murphy - Maalik
Mind over matter.

Thoughts & words uttered in the slightest truly matter.

Be careful of what you say, be careful of what you think.

Cause whatever is taken as gospel consciously starts to sink.

Deep into the powerhouse of what truly makes a person tick.

The power of programming a person for good or evil can make you sick.

Think about it: What you were told to believe.

The ways you were taught how to achieve.

Hetero-suggestions bestowed upon a sponge-like blank state of a child.

Ages 5-10, everything that you soaked in stuck with you over the years for miles.

For the fortunate, it is a blessing in disguise.

For others, it is a curse that kills them inside.

A strong willed person who feeds positive beliefs of oneself on how they can conquer the world.

Whilst a coward is instilled with fears that makes them hide under covers, refusing to uncurl.

& programming is important, no matter the person, no matter the gender.

No matter what you identify as, I hope you always remember:

Your mind is extremely powerful. What you feed it is the who you are as a person.

Your subconscious is malleable, you can change it to mend your life, like you can when you write in cursive.

All it takes is the audacity to believe you can change your narrative & perspective.

Life is based on that, so make sure it's one where you can respect it.

Dr. Joseph Murphy helped me to change my life.

G.C., the hustling god father showed me how to conquer my mind.

Life is 10% what happens to you, & 90% how you perceive & respond to it.

Everything you think, say, & do is truly 100% your choice.

Even deeper, what you DON'T think, say, or do is ALSO a choice.

Blessings are sent to those who were instilled with negative beliefs of themselves & the world.

Fighting each & everyday to change the way they were programmed, so their true beings can unfurl.

Never settling for average, refusing to be like the rest.

Not taking nothin' from anyone, molding yourself to become the best.

I implore everyone to read "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind."

Healing your brain so you can become mentally divine.

- Maãlík
© Copyright 2023 Maãlík (loneplayboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306767-The-Power-Of-Your-Subconscious-Mind