*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306826-Holy-Discussions
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Religious · #2306826
The topic that is very sensitive to folks with strong faith. - Maãlík
Spiritually aware.

Mentally emancipated.

Forever a student of the world.

Seer of the truth within this indoctrination.

I Can understand why you follow this spiritual deity.

He/She calls you for a higher purpose.

Yet you were simply taught these lessons.

Is this what you truly believe, or were you GIVEN these urges?

Who is to say what religion or belief is right or wrong?

If both parties’ desires are to touch others & bring them to enlightenment,

Why can’t you both get along?

I was raised in a church of God fearing individuals,

Every Sunday, they kneeled before his glory.

Till Monday through Saturday rolled around,

& the true darkness within was pushed out.

A part of being a human being is understanding your darkness & light.

I’ve seen folks using their religion to shield who they are truly on the inside.

Casting judgement upon others who don’t have the same views.

Simply due to questions that remain unanswered.

Somehow, a spiritually disciplined individual is hollier than thou & better than you.

I have those same questions that still have remained unanswered:

Why is it that if we don’t constantly praise The Most High, we commit sin & go to hell?

Yet, if I simply repent, I can commit even WORSE acts, as long as what I beg forgiveness for compels?

Why did Jesus have to get destroyed by individuals that God created, knowing it’d be his end?

God saying he loves us, yet drowned the world due to our sins?

This will hit some nerves of those who are god fearing, to the point they may want to fight against me.

Take a moment before emotionally reacting to understand that I’m on the same journey.

God is faith. Prayer is conscious affirmations.

I do the same with my Subconscious mind. Scientific prayer in the mirror so I reach my destination.

God is the subconscious mind, & I use mine to be a better person.

I don’t push my belief onto others, only educate them to make decisions, as they are deserving.

Certain ideas, you must challenge, & not take as gospel.

& think for yourself, what is best for your life, then go full throttle.

I respect your views on your religion of choice, I just disagree with some teachings.

As long as we’re in harmony with each other, why does it matter what we’re believing?

After all, what’s factual, is that me & you navigate this earth.

& we’ll only know if these beings are truly real, once we’re buried, or our ashes are placed in urns.

- Maãlík
© Copyright 2023 Maãlík (loneplayboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306826-Holy-Discussions