*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307328-Key-Inheritance-target-audience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Draft · Action/Adventure · #2307328
Oct novel prep NaNoWriMo assignment 30
Story type: Science Fiction/action-Adventure

Target audience: Teens and young adults. It is the teens and young adults who will be the next leaders of this world and it is they and their future children who will feel the sting when our fossil fuels run dry.

Synopsis:

In the year 2050, the Earth is dying. A mad immortal and a rag-tag team of survivors each take a one way trip into the past on a quest to save humanity from becoming extinct due to their own growing addiction to fossil fuels, wealth and power. Both have the same goal but very different ideas of how to reach it. Can the survivors trust the mad man who cannot die? Can the rag-tag group of survivors gain the trust of the teens they chose to recruit for their mission? Also, will someone else find the time machine they used to carry out their plan? Discover the answers in this science fiction adventure series...

Key Inheritance.

© Copyright 2023 Scifiwizard Retired (scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2307328-Key-Inheritance-target-audience