*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308756-Its-a-small-world-with-smaller-men
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2308756
Sabrina Banks and Goddess Muñeca have a coincidence with the same guy. Giantess team up
Sabrina Banks is having problems with her man, not knowing he was Muñeca’s stalker at one point. He still has a bossy excuse personality and Sabrina just wants to a guy who listens, even though he has simmered down on that personality (considering what Muñeca put him through).

Sabrina banks hasn’t had good sex in a while so she was overlooking porn when she ran into the very video of what Goddess Muñeca put him through. They exchanged emails and after proving it’s really him involved with her they agreed to shrink him down and give him one final lesson.

Sabrina banks got him down to 2 inches tall. He clearly knew what this meant and she made it clear he can’t really tell her what to do anymore. She brought him over to Muñeca’s house and Muñeca explained everything, especially men who haven’t been fully molded yet to treat a lady the right way.

The two women prepared themselves and when Sabrina found out he was holding back on treating her, she lowered her ass on him in a way to let the world know it’s punishment time for him and nothing will stop her. She adjusted herself to appropriate her booty over him at the correct angle, then farted. Muñeca and Sabrina laughed.

“I can’t believe you had this much money in the bank and you can’t treat me better. I thought I was your princess.” Bbbbbbrrappppbbb sounding fart unleashed on him, smelled bad and was very powerful. She started to spend his money. New clothes and vacations, etc on her phone.

Muñeca joined her. She sat her cheeky bottom next to Sabrina Banks cheeky bottom and positioned their booty holes to point directly at him. Both farted at the same time and laughed. Then Muñeca’s lady cousin’s and sister’s joined in, taking turns passing gas on the guy, at the last point all 7 ladies ripped one at the same time on him for good measure. All laughed and made him understand that at some point in life a lady should be in charge.

Muñeca’s former stalker caved in and realized he and other men can’t be so inattentive to women, especially since they most certainly give men a very amusing punishment for themselves. Muñeca called for one last punishment for the guy. It’s tickle time! Each lady grabbed a tickle brush and covered his whole body with them. He laughed for mercy which made the women do it even more.

Since Sabrina banks had access to all his money and has a good job for herself, she made the proclamation that he should just stay this small forever. He even said yes goddess to that which is made Sabrina Banks feel very appreciated. The next step is to make this man as well as Muñeca’s family’s guys digest their own milk. Sabrina Banks has an idea but that’s next story.
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308756-Its-a-small-world-with-smaller-men