*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308757-The-Bosnian-Sisters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2308757
The Bosnian Barbie brings her sister to a vacation where they test the limits of a man
So the Bosnian Barbie, Senada, and her sister Bina have been scheduled to visit Derek in Seattle. Derek already met with them before and he wants to prove his worth, the sacrifices he’s willing to make to prove to both ladies he’s not like the other guys and will do anything to make his women happy. Before it was a trail run but now the Bosnian sisters made it be clear it’s going to be way more intense this time around. If he’s not willing to be obedient enough for 2 amazing ladies who chose him for this special occasion, they’ll just leave!

They both entered to the room and they made sure they were ready with no interruptions. Derek was tied down and teased relentlessly. His nipples were played with as well as his crotch. Every time it was starting to feel too good the ladies withdrew and giggled and laughed at his pleas to keep going. After about 3 hours of the right finger maneuvers on his hard on, balls and nipples, as well as tits and booty being put in his face, Derek was really begging. It was so entertaining to hear him really plea for an orgasm so the ground rules had to be made.

Bina proclaimed: “baby, this is not the trail run we really want you submit. If you want to cum and prove to us you men know how to give in to a girl and love us the way you say, keep in mind we have you all week. We have no problem leaving you blue balls after the trip is over.”

Derek: “yes my beautiful goddess Bina. May I please cum? I’m very turned on.”

Both ladies chuckled. “Oh that all depends on what we want. Right Senada?”

Senada: “Oh hell yes. Bitch you want to cum? Eat your own cum.”

Derek had a look of shocked disapproval. “Goddess I’m really not too sure of that.”

Senada had her mouth opened in shock she heard that. It’s mostly because it’s not that she’s shocked it’s the answer she got. It’s because it’s what the sisters want and they aren’t taking no for an answer. However, the more he disagrees the more fun the ladies have with him.

Senada: “Well I can’t believe my ears. Not that I shouldn’t be surprised we prepared for this. You men should ingest your own cum. It’s your cum. It’s not going to kill you. You men expect women to do it so it’s only fair. If that’s the case, Bina lets have fun until he changes his mind.”

After that statement, Senada and Bina took to Derek while he was still tied down and tickled all over him. It was really bad with both girl laughing and Derek being obliterated. The ganged tickled his feet, lower and upper body, as well as taking turns with his whole body. One moment it’s Bina tickling the upper body and Senada tickling the lower part, then the switch. After about an hour, both ladies to a break and really enjoying themselves. Derek was in submissive tears.

Bina: “Eat your cum in front of us. Now!” Derek proclaimed he wasn’t ready yet. The ladies realized the tickling was becoming too accustomed by Derek and they need to adjust their strategy. That’s when the ladies made it very clear. They can make him eat his cum the best way or the demoralizing way. Derek still couldn’t.

That’s when the demoralizing way was chosen. Bina and Sabrina started casually playing with his nipples and crotch again. They even sandwiched his dick in between their booties in kneeling positions and shook their asses on in it. Eventually, with one lady’s fingers on his balls, another on his dick and each lady’s on his nipples, Derek finally exploded. He didn’t really have a choice. If he didn’t cum that day, the women would have locked him chastity until he finally did or not at all.

That’s when Bina and Sabrina each put a special drop of liquid on Derek. After that their minds were able to shrink him to only 2 inches tall. They gathered up all his cum up the best it can with tissues and made a puddle of it on the floor and dropped him in it. Both ladies laughed as Derek struggled. Bina expressed how he should have taken the easy way. They both took the tissues they had and basted him in his own cum.

After he was completely covered, Bina held him firm in one hand, laughed and spat on him. Senada laughed more than spat on him after. Both women acknowledged their tummies were ready for him. They both chewed gum and wrapped him in many layers of it so he can’t move, then put him on the bed. They positioned their booties in a way where one leg’s foot was on the floor, the other leg was sitting Indian style on the bed. That way, each lady just to have to bend over for their buttholes to be pointing towards Derek and not directly into the bed.

It was kinda kinky to has two massive but amazing booties sitting on top of you. Then Derek heard Bina mention to wait till it’s at your crack. Then they both bent over till each booty hole was pointing directly at him and farted at the same time. Two really hot ladies had the confidence to use their gas and made Derek want to vomit. Sabrina and Bina laughed and later Bina mentioned how men make women feel like ass, it’s only fair for women to give men the same feeling, even if it’s stinkier. Sabrina asked how the smell is down there and called him their bitch, which he was. The ladies bent over again and Derek felt the wrath of a double silent but deadly from both women which kicked is ass and really put him in his place.

Bina mentioned how she and her sister have no problem continuing this relationship of tickling, cum basting and farting if he doesn’t start eating his own cum. “How far are willing to go to make us happy so we can treat you the way you want?”, Bina mentioned. Sabrina added in, “Men should do anything for a women he wants. Especially when the women chose him and are wanting to give back. Derek reluctantly accepted but the ladies weren’t going to make it easy.

They grew him back and sat him at the corner of the room. They mentioned if he moves they’ll mentally shrink him down again. They covered the bottom their high heels with his cum and put the point of the heel at his throat against the corner of the wall while sitting down on a chair in front of him, obviously wearing the heel at the same time. They ordered him to lick. Derek not only licked the bottom of each of their heel’s regardless of the natural grim that would be down there, but his own cum as well and swallowed it. Both ladies were very turned on by this.
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308757-The-Bosnian-Sisters