*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308831-Nadia-Sapphire-wrestling-equals-femdom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2308831
Nadia Sapphire wins a wrestling match that allows the female locker room to take over
It’s all on the line. It’s a one year deal. Nadia wins the guys are servants, Dennis wins the ladies are the men’s play bunnies.

The match starts and it’s no disqualification. Nadia was quick to take a beating until during the beating she pulled out a spray to shrink Dennis down to only two inches tall. After much confusion people recognized the spray and how tiny he was. Nadia smacked her booty with Dennis in that same hand, pinned him on her rear so she can booty squash him as she sat down, pinned him to the count of three, the ladies have brand new servants for a year.

The women were prepared and had their own shrink sprays, all the guys were two inches tall and they put them in a desk trash bin. They all victory laughed, chuckled, and with smiles on their faces looked down at the guys. It was time to make rules.

Rule one was everyday better feel like a bachelorette party. The guys have to wear women’s thonged underwear and dance for them. Rule two, as a weekly theme each guy is the new bitch for a lady. Every week they switch or lady chooses a favorite and keeps him. The lady can also switch or choose a different favorite as she pleases but can only keep one. Rule 3, the utmost hospitality is given. They are to say goddess or queen to address the woman, make sure the lady has everything she needs, and serves food, water, laundry and other needs to make the woman comfortable. Rule 4, any hesitation or denial of understanding that women are in charge face a punishment. Since the ladies can shrink the guys down to size and teleport them anywhere at will it’s not going to be difficult. Nadia had a pre servitude failure punishment planned out for the other ladies to accomplish with her.

They brought the guys to a hotel and got multiple rooms, that they used the guys money with. Next morning, after eating the right foods and drink, the ladies locker room with Nadia all were in the room with the guys still in the small garbage bin. Nadia and 3 other ladies pointed their butts towards the can, squatting over it as if they were about to sit on it. Nadia confirmed whatever happens goes and stays in the can until the guys take it all in. They, as simultaneously as they could, farted into the can and it smelled terrible. The ladies laughed.

4 new ladies hovered their booties over the can as close as they could and blasted their own gas. Then the last set of 4 ladies booty blasted the guys. All twelve women either teamed up and farted or did it solo until the guys started to smell so bad it might be permanent on their bodies. The women had a good time stinking down the men laughing the whole way. It lasted all day farting into the trash basket and getting the guys to gag for their lives.

Nadia made sure the guys understood if they don’t agree to the stipulations they have no problem grabbing each guy into their butt cheeks and against the crack, use underwear to seal them and fart on them all year while the ladies have a full year of wrestling to themselves.

The ladies grew the men back before they all had to go back to work again. The show started with every guy wearing women’s underwear on their knees. “Men, let’s make the world very clear”, says Nadia. She continued, “who’s in charge?”. “Women are goddess Nadia”, says the guys. The ladies smiled and cheered on how obedient the men are.
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2308831-Nadia-Sapphire-wrestling-equals-femdom