*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309238-Kendalls-Dominance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2309238
Kendall makes sure her man understands who he’s dealing with.
Kendall had to set the rules and prove her authority to her new man so things are clear how to treat her. He thought how bad could it be from little ol’ her. He couldn’t be more wrong.

He was shrunk down to only 2 inches tall. He was grabbed by Kendall and squeezed very hard. He was told there are rules he WILL follow. There will also be things he WILL go through. Fun for her but if he really wants her he needs to understand what WILL happen if he treats her wrong.

He was magically held still by a force field. Kendall took out a tickle brush and set to “he will negotiate with you” mode. It was bad, tickling every part of his body which made Kendall want to do it more. After many “please stops”, it was clear he’s not getting the full message of negotiating with her. She set to “do the thinking for him”. That REALLY tickled him bad where he forgot what planet he lived on. It took up to 10 long minutes to calm down enough to talk. He said she made herself clear. She mentioned she’s not done yet.

She took him into the bathroom and put him in a champagne glass and peed in it. She scooped him out, squeezed him in her fist and made it clear he’s going to drink it or he’ll never grow back. He didn’t give a confident enough yes. She was glad he wasn’t exactly ready yet.

He got put up against her butt crack, and sealed in there with her underwear. She farted, not a big one but it definitely had a lingering, thick smell to it. She tried really hard not to laugh as he dry heaved. Another one rocked his brain with another sulfur to be impossible to ignore in his situation. She could barely control her laughter and asked “Did you reconsider bitch?!?!”. He agreed to drink her pee. He was already marked by her may as well accept it.

After he drank it from the champagne glass, she grabbed him by the throat, smacked his face and made it clear that SHE IS THE PRINCESS he can’t double cross. He now knows what’s to come if he ever treats her wrong. She whispered in his ear, “You better not be bad. That’s a good boy.” Then she sealed the relationship with a kiss on his lips.
© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309238-Kendalls-Dominance