*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309543-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2309543
Another part of my OC x Female Celebrity romance series
Grey DeLisle-Griffin:

I arrived at the home of one of the best voice actors in the biz, the lovely and talented Grey DeLisle-Griffin. Best known as Azusa from Avatar the Last Airbender, Catwoman from various DC projects, Daphne from Scooby Doo, Vicky from Fairly OddParents and much much more. It was just gonna be casual and nothing too crazy and it was a nice warm day so she asked to delegate this to her expansive backyard. I arrived and she smiled at me. “Hi there,” she said and she and I shared a hug and she even kissed my cheek. “Hi Grey,” I smiled back. “This is very surreal cause you voiced my childhood and you’re honestly one of the best voice actors in the biz.” She smiled at me. “Thank you, I never get tired of hearing that.” I smiled back and followed her to her nice spacious backyard with a couple palm trees, a nice porch swing and a fire pit near the house.

I also got a glimpse at Grey’s outfit and it was simple beauty. She was wearing a black sun dress that was floor length and only wore basic tan colored flip flops. I saw a nice lunch Grey made for us and we got to talking and enjoying each other’s company. “So,” I said finally. “How come you wanted to do this even though you married and had kids?” “Well,” started Grey. “I do miss the romance part but the marriage I had wasn’t the best so I kind of wanted to pal around a bit, kind of like you when you applied for that site.” “Fair enough,” I giggled and kissed Grey’s cheek out of impulse. Grey smirked and in her Catwoman voice she told me, “Someone is really asking for it.” Me being a big Catwoman fan, I got slightly turned on and kissed her deeply on her lips. Grey reciprocated and we shared kisses for a little bit on the couch outside. Out of impulse, I decided to tickle Grey’s side and she started laughing like a maniac. She got up and tried running away from me, and for an older lady she’s a fast runner. I caught up though and tickled her more and we were just giggling rolling in the grass. I kept tickling Grey and she started to flail about laughing as her flip flops flew off her feet and then once I stopped we just laid there holding each other’s hand. “And now to exile you from the Fire nation,” Grey laughed in her Azusa voice and got on top of me and kissed me hard. I was getting more turned on by the passion in this woman. I then fought back and rolled ourselves over and got on top and started kissing her more and moved down to kissing her neck.

“Mmmmmm,” moaned Grey, completely turned on by my actions. I kept going and I kissed her exposed neck and chest more. Then I moved down and kissed around her ankles and kissed each part of her feet, which honestly were pretty well kept despite her age and such. Her pedicure was perfect too. Her toes were painted black and were perfectly pointed. I kissed her toes and she was a little turned on with each of my kisses.

Later, Grey and I cuddled on the couch. “Thanks for this,” said Grey. “You too,” I smiled back. Soon Grey told me she had a voice actor audition in an hour so I straightened myself up, said our goodbyes, I even got an autograph from her, and headed out to the next appointment.

Next up: China Anne McClain
© Copyright 2023 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309543-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-6