*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311195-A-complete-world-for-a-giantess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2311195
Madame Stephanie Mason and Cassie found a way for the hubby’s to see the light
Madame Stephanie Mason and Cassie found a great way to make their husbands as obedient as a man should be for his wife. The answer is teasing, and waiting. The waiting made the teasing even better.

For 10 years they played with their man. They teased and teased them. It got to the point where the men started to say they’ll give into anything their wives want. Of course, Cassie and Steph gladly accepted the offer.

After receiving their orgasms, they remained 2 inches tall while giving their wives a manicure and pedicure. It took a long time but it was worth it, seeing your shrunken men carry full sized nail treatments to your hands and feet.

The men begged for another orgasm. This time they really had to earn it. Stephanie and Cassie grabbed their tickle brushes and blasted them with tickling for a full week straight. It was very entertaining seeing your man in such anguish.

After that they wanted another one. Steph and Cassie warned them of how bad their farts were. Sensing how they may not be ready for that, especially how bad the tickling was, they were teased for another year. After all the nipple play, and orgasm denials they caved in.

The sight of Stephanie and Cassie lowering their booties onto their guys, pointing at each other was enough, for the time, to forget how bad it’s going to smell for them. Stephanie and Cassie gave them a very quick reminder. Both women farted in their husbands. It would normally be enough to clear the room. Good thing for the ladies, the smell is concentrated only where the guys were. The ladies blasted silent to different sounding farts on their husbands, all smelling so bad, the guys body’s involuntarily tremble.

They ladies took their respective husbands, put them into their underwear, up against their crack, and used the underwear as a thong to seal them in. Stephanie and Cassie asked the guys what they would give into next if they want future pleasures for themselves. They ladies farted on the guys who were trapped in between their booty cheeks until they finally asked, what the ladies want.

Stephanie and Cassie loved how the guys were finally seeing the light. Men should ask what a lady would want who’s allowing the guy into her life. The men agreed to sign over everything they own to their wives, including bank accounts, properties, etc. They agreed to not orgasm unless they really deserve it, even if it takes years, they’ll be teased until they earned it, all while accepting Stephanie and Cassie should of always been in charge of the marriage. They admitted how good it feels being walked with dog leashes by their wives, as well as being tickled and farted on just reminds the guy how powerful their wives were. They are perfectly fine knowing, Steph and Cassie are taking care of them and are literally, large and in charge.

© Copyright 2023 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311195-A-complete-world-for-a-giantess