*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309657-The-urge-to-be-badass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by C
Rated: E · Article · Adult · #2309657
Some feminine urges will keep extending.
The urge to be badass...


We all have some desires, right? Some people want to be the best version of his/herself and on the other hand, someone wants to live the way they want by doing nothing. The amount of goals we have already set in our life that we wanted to achieve in no duration. I noticed a few things in us we mostly make future planning for anything from the start. Few parents keep advising their offspring about what they should be in their lives. for instance, about their behavior, relationships with others, and even their future. This is good for them. yes, this is fine with their children until they feel odd and challenging. They never asked them about their own opinions. And even if they do it all will be a waste because mostly they ignore their choices and opinions. Therefore, youngsters always feel unwanted or pressured. In this duration, let's talk about an uncommon but everyone's urge to be badass.

Furthermore, As I described in the previous paragraph, We have the inner basic desire to be badass and strong. Various humankind live on this planet and they have also unexpected desires and wishes. To become badass is one of those desires. And being this type of human is not bad at all actually because we saw that being too soft and good is also not as good as we thought. In the old era, humans were extremely nice to each other, and crime and cases were also not as big as today's. Nowadays, there are more chances that people can use us for being too nice to them. Also, this generation is for being smart and secure despite being too kind and nice to anyone. It's good to be kind and gentle with our loved ones but don't forget to put yourself first because if we love ourselves first then we could love anyone else. Therefore, being badass is beneficial for us.

Moreover, this era's kids and teens think that being a badass means only being violent and rude but it's not correct. Being badass means always remaining yourself first, standing yourself for yourself, always being good to those you love, and being as strong as possible for yourself so no one can endeavor to harm you. Therefore, this is also beneficial, especially for girls too.

Lastly, In a world that often feels overwhelming and out of our control, the urge to be badass is a way for individuals to reclaim their power and assert themselves in the face of adversity. It's a reminder that we have the strength and resilience to overcome challenges and make a positive impact in our own lives and the world around us. Embracing the urge to be badass is a declaration of our determination to live life on our terms, to break free from limitations, and to inspire others to do the same. So, let's celebrate the badass within each of us and unleash our full potential.
© Copyright 2023 C (chaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309657-The-urge-to-be-badass