*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309584-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2309584
Next part of my OC x Female Celebrity romance series
China Anne McClain:

I was having lunch preparing to head over to meet China Anne McClain. But then, by complete coincidence China walked into the restaurant and saw me. “Hey,” she said as she saw me. “China,” I exclaimed. “What are you doing here?” “Thought I would surprise you early and join you for lunch,” she replied. “Really? How’d you know I would be here.” “Well I was walking by and actually saw you and didn’t wanna wait.” “Oh okay,” I said.

During lunch, I got a glimpse of China’s outfit. She was wearing a Beyoncé inspired look with a black sparkly dress, black tights and silver sparkling strappy heels. “Beyoncé’s movie hype I assume,” I asked. China smiled at me. “Yeah, I love her, and she inspires my style sometimes.” “Ahhh gotcha,” I said.

As we were talking, China slowly slipped off her heel and pointed her foot towards my leg. I was wearing shorts and I can suddenly feel her nylon toes go up my leg. I smirked a little but held on as I kept eating. China saw me try to hide it and smirked as well. I quickly grabbed her foot and tickled her nylon foot and she held in a giggle. “Later,” she teased.

We then got to her house and as soon as we walked in, China quickly took her shoes off and we just started kissing all lovingly and we flopped onto her couch still kissing. I tickled China’s side and as she was giggling, I was slowly unzipping the back of her dress. “Uh uh uh,” smirked China. We quickly went upstairs to her room and the little tease got me in the bed and straddled me. “You think you’re slick. It’s kind of hot.” She smiled and we kissed again.

After a little bit of stripping, tickling, and body kisses, China and I were cuddled up and we were watching one of her old movies she was in, Grown Ups and she was telling me fun little tidbits on what it was like filming it with everyone including her longtime friend the late Cameron Boyce, who I was also a fan of. That evening, after I got dressed, I kissed China goodbye and headed out for my next appointment.

Next up: Sabrina Carpenter
© Copyright 2023 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309584-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-7