*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309854-Gentleman-Jack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #2309854
Women Beware. There is no escape from Gentleman Jack, the Serial Tickler


Jack the serial tickler.


lt was the summer of 1979 Jack had one more year of high school to go before he graduated.
each summer Jack would go to his grandparents farm. It was actually a dairy farm so not much work he had to do just bailing hay, but the hay bundle could be between 40 pounds to 2000 pounds, his grandfather kept increasing the weight of the bale this year they average weight was 75 - 100 pounds.
Jacks grandparents farm was in Southern IL and about 4000 acres. Besides cows, horses, chickens an area for pigs and around 10 dogs but no cats, Jack never knew the reason why.





highway. And by doing this they would save about 2-1/2 miles of driving distance. And also, to avoid a possible train or 2. And then there was the dreaded 3-way stop. This is where the three highways came together at one intersection. If you would miss the first stop light, then you would be stuck at the intersection for 15 - 20 minutes, and there was no turning around. The street had a cemetery on one side with a chain linked fence around it, and on the other side was a baseball field also surrounded by a chain linked fence. Cars would speed up and down Jacks Street that sometimes when they would hit the speed bumps the cars would get air borne. that is when the police put up the sign. "Local traffic only". and the police we were brutal about this. $100 for speeding and $100 for not living in Hometown and the speed sign that was20 mph and 300 ft of off the street entrance. Yes, the city was racking in cash.

Jacks house was kind of rundown. The roof needed shingles, the door was broken, and the garage look as if it would fall over at any minute.
Behind Jacks garage there was a fence, on the other side of the fence a new neighbor moved into the neighborhood it was maybe a month ago. Her name was Miss Cruz. She was a young Filippo woman, maybe 20 - 22yrs old. She was very pretty, and short in height maybe 4'11" or so. But what she lacked in height it her breast were much, much bigger for a woman of her size.
The first time they met Jack was behind his parent's garage pulling weeds, he would curse his father under his breath for having to do "stupid" work around the house while all of his friends would be hanging out together. Jack used to think "are house looks like it belongs in the ghetto and the garage is falling down and my father wants me to pull these stupid weeds."

Jack herd the noise of a screen door slam and he looked up. Thats when he saw her, it was love at first sight, well for him anyway.
Miss Cruz waved her hand at Jack and said, "good morning neighbor." Jack waved back to say good morning back, but nothing came out of his mouth.
He had never seen such a beautiful woman in his life. It was love at first sight, at least for Jack anyway.
Jack stood there speechless watching Miss Cruz as she walked into her backyard. Jack stared at her ass as it moved back and forth in a rhythmic hypnotic way.
Her slightly tight shorts hugged her perfectly and the halter top she wore left nothing for the imagination of her flawless body. This woman loved to tease but she did it with a touch of class. Whenever she dressed for a formal black-tie event, she showed just enough of herself to make her look interesting, but not too much so she would look like a little whore on 7th Ave. When she walked it was she went to one of the finest finishing schools.

into her house, she looked back at Jack just to make sure he was still looking at her, she bent over pretending to pick something up, giving Jack a full view of her perfectly shaped ass. Something for Jack to dream about.







the outfit that she was wearing hugged her body like it was another layer of skin showing off every part of her flawlessness.









As she walked away,





It was just like something you would see on a T.V. show or in a movie. This was nothing more than a simple transportation of a criminal from the county lock up to the courthouse. On Monday July 10 @ 9:00am the county van waited outside of the county jail for a prisoner who was known as "Gentleman Jack". The name "Gentleman Jack." was given by one of his victims. She claimed that Jack didn't hurt her at all.
His crimes were quite harmless as most would think and there was no pain at all, but to some it would be considered as unbearable torture. It has been said "one man's pleasure is another man's pain". But in Jacks cases all of his victims were women.

Police officers Jane Callahan and Harry Stone escorted Jack into the van. Once Jack was handcuffed and the leg irons secured
the van pulled away.

One of the officers was the arresting officer. Jane caught Jack red-handed tickling a 18yrd old high school girl. The math teacher Mis Gonzalez was staying late grading papers when she heard some uncontrollable laughter. Mis Gonzalez followed the sounds to a janitor closet; she opened the door slowly and quietly and saw the stairs that led to the broiler room. She listened in and heard a girl screaming and laughing, she was begging for this man to stop tickling her. Jack loved to tickle feet, this all happened when he was around 15yrs old. One day his sexy Filipino neighbor Anna who was maybe 29 asked him if he would like a summer job, mowing her lawn, cutting her bushes, washing her car, just to mention a few things Jacks mother agreed, she thought it would be good for him to learn that there was more to life than video games. After Jack finished his first lawn cut his clothes were all full of grass and sweaty. Anna told him he couldn't go back home looking like that so.








"Go take a shower" she told him "I don't want your mother getting mad at me, and I'll wash your clothes."








The van that was transporting him and 2 other police officers to keep Jack company when the van crashed. The driver took a road less traveled to avoid the traffic and signal lights and he thought a nice drive in the country would do Jack some good. He mentioned to Jack they were taking a alternate route, a more relaxing one to calm everyone's nerves. Usually when the police take "alternate routes" it means the prisoner won't make it to the courthouse alive. But so much for the relaxing trip an oncoming car a big ditch and just some dumb luck was all it took to throw the police van off the road sending it landing on its side. The rear of door of the van that was closed ever so tightly came opened when the police van came to an abruptly stop. Police officer Jane McGuire took a good bump on her head and was knockout cold, the other police officer who was the driver held his chest groaning in pain, a few broken bones can usually give a good hurting. Jack swiftly moved to the driver and cut him free from the seat belt that held him in the seat, when Jack was trough cutting him out his body fell to the ground with a thud and then no gowning or moaning. Jack had to ack fast getting into the police uniform and putting his prison clothes on him. When the van started to turn over Jack was securely tightened in his seat. except for the gash in his head he only had a few bumps and bruises. He learned how to get out of hand cuffs at an early age, but those leg irons were a different story, he needed the keys for that one. But once he got to the driver the keys were right there attached on his belt.
© Copyright 2023 Haddock (barbados at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309854-Gentleman-Jack