*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310004-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-8
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2310004
Next part of my OC x Celebrity romance series
Sabrina Carpenter:

I arrived at the home of Sabrina Carpenter in time for a lovely dinner and a romantic evening ahead with her. I rang the doorbell and she answered. “Hi there, you must be Chris,” smiled Sabrina. “Yes ma’am,” I smiled and I got a good look at Sabrina. She was wearing a long green dress, basically the dress she wore for parts of her ‘Skinny Dipping’ music video. She was also wearing nude stiletto heels with the dress with a cute anklet on as well.

When we sat down in the kitchen, Sabrina served up two plates of spaghetti and meatballs and my God the meatballs were so delicious. Sabrina and I got to talking and I learned a lot about the creative process she goes through when writing music and funny stories from the movies and shows she was in. “You wanna know how I came up with the idea for ‘Skinny Dipping,’” she asked me. I smiled at her. “Sure, I was always curious on why you named the song that.” Sabrina smiled. “So you know that the main inspiration was to find peace after a breakup right?” “Yeah,” I said. “Most songs are inspired by breakups and the like.” “Well,” said Sabrina. “That’s part of it. The other part is a funny story. It was a hot day and I came home from a photo shoot. I just came through my back and as you can see…” as she pointed to her backyard with a nice pool. “Did you decide to go swimming,” I asked. “Unintentionally,” Sabrina giggled. I was confused and let her continue on.

“So, I was walking past my pool to get to my patio door, and then I slipped. I caught myself and man it was like one of those moments where you nearly died and you’re all hysterical and laughing, and loving life. But then I saw how nice the water looked and was like, fuck it! I threw aside my bag and my shoes and dove in clothes and all.” I laughed hysterically. “More people need to do that.” Sabrina laughed as well. “I know right?”

After we ate, Sabrina and I went to her bedroom and we started kissing it up. I started kissing her neck and she was loving it. “Ohhhhhhh yeah,” she moaned. I pushed Sabrina on her bed and she lifted up her leg. “Do what you do,” she smiled as she wiggled her foot in her shoe. I smiled and pulled her heel off and kissed all over from her heel to her beautiful toes. I laid on top of Sabrina and after French kissing for 10 minutes, we laid sprawled out on the bed in nothing but our underwear. “Wow,” I managed to say. “That was amazing.” “Agreed,” smiled Sabrina and she kissed my cheek. “Hey Sabrina, can I tell you something?” “Yeah, anything,” she smiled.

“Well, with you and the other female celebrities I visited, it’s sort of practice,” I admitted. “Practice for what,” asked Sabrina. “My final celebrity is my ultimate celebrity crush and maybe get with, your friend Sofia Carson.” Sabrina smiled from ear to ear. “Sofia! Ahhhh she’s a sweetie. Do you think you see yourself as like her boyfriend?” “Maybe, but knowing her career, it could be hard,” I said. “But I know that she can make it work cause she is a smart, capable woman.” “Not to mention beautiful in your eyes right,” Sabrina giggled. “Well that too,” I replied nervously. “Given what I’ve gathered from you tonight, I think Sofia will love you for how much of a gentleman you are,” she smiled. “Also take note, wine helps her true side come out.” “Noted,” I smiled.

The next day, I got dressed, said goodbye to Sabrina, and she pointed me to a wine that Sofia really enjoys and I made my way to my final destination, my celebrity crush and hopefully the future love of my life.

Next and Final Chapter: Sofia Carson
© Copyright 2023 Disney_Lover (cchiasso817 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310004-The-Celebrity-Lovemaker-Part-8