*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310785-The-Princess-and-the-Guard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #2310785
Things are changing.
Pt 4

"Can't wait to find out if that pussy is as tight as the rest of that little body."

Sasha was stupid.

Stupid for giving in and giving her body away with it.

And let's not forget her dignity.

Caiden was basically pimping her at this point. His words replayed over and over in her head.

But Sasha was an Evergarden. And Evergardens take control of those who control us. Sasha had to get to work. She busted a notepad of from her draw and began penning down his weaknesses immediately.

1. Too kind (not to her really...)

2. Too compassionate to others

3. Acts like a faithful hound or dog. He jumps every time I say fetch...

4. He's a lowly guard... I can have him taken away and imprisoned with a snap of my fingers.

5. Caiden obviously wants me, and not just for sex.


And the list was done.

Alright, it was about 4 am? Sasha was about to hit the sack, because tomorrow was the day she gave herself to him, and he got to take as much as he wanted.

And the idea horrified her yet... she was a little excited. Sasha hadn't had sex in about 4 months and at this point, she thought her vagina might sue her for not satisfying the horny little thing. God, she wondered how big he was. Caiden had had a boner at the club and... nope. Not going there.

At 4:38 am, she finally went to bed exhausted from the day.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pt. 5

Sasha awoke with a start. It was 11:21 in the morning and it was time to start her day. She got out of bed and checked her phone, sighing as she breathed in the cool, winter morning air.

It was riding day!

Riding day meant that it was besties day, and besties day meant that she, Chantelle, Keisha, Holland, Lily, and Zara were going to get to hang out. She sent out a text. "Stables in 20?" Sasha sent and watched as they responded, all agreeing to be there.

Sasha went to her bathroom and put her hair into a neat, slicked-back bun, washed her face, etc. She pulled on a tight maroon riding shirt, her breeches, and riding socks and grabbed a zip-up hoodie. Sasha grabbed the bag she had that held her boots and another for her helmet from her sage green-painted walk-in closet and headed down to the palace stables in her Crocs.

Sasha rounded a corner and for the second time in her life, slammed into a wall again. The same 6-foot-2 wall of pure muscle. Sasha stumbled back, landing on her ass, cursing. "What the hell Caiden?" She snapped at him as she gathered her stuff up. "Whatcha doin'?" He asked innocently. "I'm about to go to the stables with my friends. What do you want?" Sasha asked with a sharp tone. "Be in my room at 6 p.m. tonight." He said with a sweet smile. Good, gracious, God. Caiden was cute when he wanted to be.

"Fine," Sasha said as she brushed past him out the door, cringing as she heard laughter. She relaxed as she found her friends waiting at the stables for her, tacking up their horses.

"Hey girls!!!!!" She said with a smile. They greeted back. She walked to her horses' stall and Sashas' smile widened as she saw Cicero there. Her gorgeous, 18-hands-tall, dark bay thoroughbred stallion. She set her riding things down and put his halter and lead rope on and led him into the aisle where some crossties were and hooked him up to them. Sasha turned around and suddenly was cornered by her friends. "So, you have this hot new guard, and you haven't told us?!" Holland said as she tossed her white blonde hair into a ponytail. Sasha explained her situation to them.

"At least you get free sex," Keisha said. "And that boy is hot as fuck!" Zara giggled. "I know," Sasha said as she walked away to get Ciceros' tack.

Sasha got his saddle, boots, ear bonnet, girth, bridle, saddle pad, and wither pad from the tack room and set it down, sighing as she took his winter blanket off. It felt good to be back, surrounded by people she could trust.

"I have to admit," She whispered under her breath. "Caiden is handsome, but I'm not sure about anything else." She added the final touches to Cicero and checked everything. Cicero looked neat and nice in his matching maroon boots, ear bonnet, saddle pad, and riding blanket. "Everyone should start finishing up and getting boots on right now!" She yelled throughout the stable. She sat down on a box and began to put her shiny, tall black riding boots on and decided to forego the helmet for today. Sasha knew she shouldn't and when Chantelle asked her about it, She just said she didn't want to today. "If you're riding with no helmet, then I'm not either," Lily piped up, swishing her strawberry-blonde hair out of its bun, and soon, they all decided to skip helmets because why not?

She took Ciceros' reigns over his head and led him outside following Zara who was leading her pretty black Russian trotter, Russki, out to the palaces' land. It was a beautiful, astoundingly range of land dotted with lakes and forests. The rest of the girls came out into the field, lined up their horses together, and decided to head for the lake they liked the best. They began putting gloves on, zipping up coats, and giving each other boosts onto their horses. Finally, when everyone was ready, they began cantering towards the lake which was a while away. Sasha breathed in the chilly winter air, watching as the snow began falling slowly onto the already powdered land.

Suddenly, she heard someone thundering up behind them. Cicero and Russki spooked, and so did Lily's horse, Rosy as they heard someone shout. Cicero bucked and Sasha was thrown to the ground with a dull thud. Rosy reared and the figure who came after them appeared before her. Her eyes had closed and her head hurt. Sasha sobered up immediately at Caiden's voice. "Shit, are you o-" He gushed. Sasha cut him off immediately. "WHAT THE FUCK, CAIDEN?!" She yelled as she got up and brushed herself off. Her five-foot-six was nothing compared to him, but at the moment, Sasha could be towering over him. She slapped him so hard, it left a hand mark on his face, and soon, he was on the ground from Sasha shoving him so hard. She continued to go off at him, ranting. "And why would you even go after us?" Sasha snapped at him after a good two minutes of telling him off.

"You forgot this." He held out Cicero's martingale. "Oh my god, where the hell did you find this?!" She said as she took it from him.
He smiled. "In the tack room under a saddle pad." Sasha mentally slapped herself. Of course, her dumbass put it under a saddle pad.

She walked over to where Cicero was milling about, shaking her head. He was all broody after being spooked, but he let her put it on anyway. "Thanks, bye." She said after Sasha got herself back on. "Wait where are you guys headed-" He said but faltered as they broke into a canter once again.

They finally arrived at the lake and sat down, tying the horses to a nearby tethering pole and sat down on a clearing under a stout maple tree and began building a fire, lighting it with a cigarette lighter.

The girls all sat down around it and began gossiping and chattering away like they always did when they came to this lake. Right now, it was frozen solid and the ice around here ran 3 feet deep. You could easily drive a truck over it and it wouldn't collapse. Sasha was currently cracking up from something Chantelle had said, but as she lay down on the frozen grass that the snow hadn't touched yet from the tree looming over it, she saw through the branches it was getting dark. Fast. "Hey, it's about time we head back," Sasha said to the others as she pointed out the darkening sky. "Yeah, it is. Smother the fire and let's head back." Lily said as she began packing up a little snow to put on the fire. They all did the same and when the coals were out, they walked to the hitching post and untied their horses. Sasha got a leg up from Zara and the others all mounted and soon they were off, sprinting in a gallop as to beat the dark, cold night.

When they finally arrived at the warm, heated stables they untacked and did chores for half an hour. As soon as they made sure all the horses had blankets on, they fed, watered, and swept. Finally, when all the chores were done, they all parted ways. Sasha packed up her bags and walked back to her room where to began to put away her things, shower, and change into a pair of boy shorts and a hoodie.

Sasha suddenly remembered. She checked the time. 5:57 p.m.

2 Minutes later she crossed the hallway to where Caiden's room was right in front of hers. Sasha knocked 3 times, took a deep breath, and soon was staring down Caiden's deep brown eyes with her stormy gray ones. "I'm here and now, you get to have your way with me. Happy?" Sasha said quietly. "Yep. Come in." Caiden said, opening the door for her to enter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pt. 6

Sasha looked fearful as he looked at her when she arrived at his door. Did it matter tho? We had a deal, and that was all that mattered. Caiden watched as she sat on his bed patiently. He took off his sweatshirt revealing his perfect abs and watched satisfied as Sasha looked at him, all fear gone, replaced with lust. Caiden locked his door and motioned to Sasha. "Take your hoodie off." Caiden watched hungrily as she did. Now, he wasn't a pervert, but damn she looked good. "And the shorts," Caiden said more firmly this time and watched as she did. And my God she was wet as hell. Caiden left only his boxers on.

Sasha was still sitting on his bed, and he walked over there and kneeled before her, spreading her legs with his hands. He smirked. God, she was fucking dripping. He ran two fingers between her slippery folds and slipped them inside, even more satisfied as he heard a moan slip from her. Soon, his head was buried in between her legs as he found the spot that had her bucking against his face, her fist in her mouth to keep her from moaning more.

Caiden felt pleased with himself as he finally felt her sweet juices flood onto his tongue and he let out a groan. It was the best he had ever fucking tasted. Caiden got up from his knees and grabbed Sasha, lifting her to a position where her arms were wrapped around his neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist.

Caiden looked into her eyes, the usual angry look replaced with heady lust. He had stripped out of his boxers and guided the tip in first before burying his cock in at the hilt in one, huge thrust. Sasha moaned and buried her face into his neck. "Hey, did you take a pill-" He whispered.

"I haven't had a period in a year. Been on birth control for a while now..." She said back, her voice breathy. Caiden nodded and picked up a fast, hard rhythm.

And so, the night went on like that until they both finally passed out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pt. 7

Sasha was buried in something soft and felt very comfortable right now. She borrowed deeper into whatever it was, and she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her. Sasha felt safe and content as she sighed. She opened her eyes and looked up.

Oh. My. God.

It was Caiden.

Sasha was startled as she blinked away the haziness in her brain and eyes and became extremely aware of her surroundings. She was in Caidens' room. Wrapped in his arms. Snuggled against his chest. Being a fucking little spoon. Did it matter tho? She basked in the warmth for a minute longer until she decided that this was fucking wrong. Sasha slipped out of his arms and got dressed in her boyshorts and hoodie that had been thrown to the ground from last night and padded out of his room. She was sore as hell. Sasha checked the time. It was 12:04 p.m.

Sasha was sure about one and only one thing right now.

She could get used to this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
© Copyright 2023 Cadence (roseredblooms at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2310785-The-Princess-and-the-Guard