*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311630-Marys-bubble-butt-is-husbands-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2311630
Mary shrinks down her husband and farts on him for sheer femdom enjoyment
So Mary had concerns that her husband was masturbating when he promised he wouldn’t. She went to the bdsm store where she was introduced to the deep underground femdom community. She received approval to be appropriate for such special leisures. She learned about all the times he self pleased himself, watched porn etc. Mary went back home with a great gameplan the magic approval deemed fair.

Mary shrunk her husband down to only 2 inches tall. She had a big smile on her face when she held him up to her face. Mary mentioned how it’s going to be a good time for her, waggled her eyebrows then stuffed him in between her butt cheek, up against crack, all inside her undies, then pulled up her undies to seal him in there.

Her husband was demanding answers that she found funny when she responded with all the information she knows about. She knows about the jerking off, the porn, and sneakily checking out another pretty chick. He’s in her ass for a reason. She’s going to eat the gassiest foods and has a special pill that’s creates more farts in a person for this type of femdom fun. The pill is like steroids for gas, turning food into more flatulence, incase you need help managing weight or punishing a shrunken husband.

Mary was enjoying just how nervous and helpless her hubby was. Once she was ready, she smiled and, BBBRRBBRBBRBBBPPPBBT, came out of her. She laughed as the rotten eggs engulfed him. The best part for Mary was, all the stench was magically concentrated only where he is. She knew how bad it is for him but she didn’t have to smell it. VLPVLPVLPVLPPPPPPPPP. Another rotten egged bomb came out and Mary couldn’t help but laugh in enjoyment.

It took 5 hours to fully breath in the smell to finally go away and by that time, Mary was ready again and showed no mercy. With a big smile and laughter she let it all out. ppppbrbrbppt. Pssssssssst. Braaapppbbbt. Vlbvbvboooooopppt. Brapppt. Brooobboobbbt. Silent but deadly. Silent but deadly with a light rumble followed by a bbbbpprprrpt.

Mary’s husband was simply overwhelmed with her rotten egg gas from hell. It took hours to fully breath in the smell until it was gone. By that time Mary was already going to sleep with a big smile on her face. The next morning she delivered fantastic news for herself to her husband.

“Baby”, says Mary, “the powers that made this amazing time happen is allowing me to have something wonderful since it’s so fair. I’m moving into a new home while obtaining all your assets. I literally own you. You live for free in my bubble butt exactly where and how you are. You’ll be the entertainment when gas happens again. After all, a man’s job is to keep his woman happy while the woman makes sure what’s allowed when that happens.”

Mary’s husband pleaded the best he could. He talked about how women have always been superior to men, how he’ll be locked in chastity to stop masturbating, he’ll be a wonderful slave cleaning the new house etc, anything to get out of the gassy chamber. Mary, realizing this, let out a very derisive giggle that vibrated her husband’s body in submission. In other words, there was no getting out.

When they got to the new place, Mary bent over just enough with her bubble booty and swayed it left to right just slowly enough to comfort herself. Then let a PBPBPBPRBRBRBBBBPPPT. Rotten eggs hurricaned her husband and gave him a good smelly beating. Mary laughed in pure entertainment how good her new life is.

© Copyright 2024 Derrick (crazyguy1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2311630-Marys-bubble-butt-is-husbands-home