*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316238-My-third-grade-lover-fantasy
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #2316238
The times of a curse could be a blessing in disguise.
Disvlaimer: this is a fantasy world where I am a child forever and no one can tell the difference from me and other children or pick me out of a crowd and say that I'm a forever child.

As a person that is forever a child, I can get away with things that someone of whom has been around as long as I couldn't get away with. Like kissing a third grade girl that's not their daughter. I will stay a child as long as this curse is upon me and it won't go away until the witch has either moved on to her next victim, or she is killed. Either way I'm stuck in this eight year old boys body. At least I have cool clothes again!
This curse started one day when I was walking home from my job as I was a 25 year old man when I fell down and hit my head so hard I was knocked out. When I came to, it was already starting to get dark and since I live alone, no one came looking for me. I saw this absolutely stunning woman standing over me, but instead of giving me what I thought was water, it was a potion that won't wear off with time. It turned me into a ten year old child! I had to go back to school, but the weird this was that no one else aged either! It was a year loop that started on this day and kept repeating. Since I have a summer birthday I had the chance to turn 11 all over again and again and again. They say you're only a certain age once, but not me or everyone else in this small town. We keep all the memories of our past though except from where I turn 12. Its like all that is gone.
School started up again in August, and I went back to the third grade for the second time. Since I am a 25 year old man trapped as a 10 year old boy, I thought I'd make the best of it and enjoy my childhood again, but I kept aging in sexual maturity and so did everyone else. This was the first time I could sat that I was turned on by a third grade girl. She liked me too, so we started dating and then we got serious.
Soon winter was upon us and my third grade girlfriend and I went sledding on the huge snow pile that had been pushed up beside my house, but instead of her using a sled made of fiberglass or plastic to go down, she used me as a sled at my request. She sat on my chest and looked down at my face and could see that I was enjoying her sitting on me, so she pushed off and I could feel her bouncing on me as we hit the bumps. Since I was a ten year old that lived by myself, I had my girlfriend over very often. I just made up excuses that my parents were off at business seminars even though they died in a car wreck when I was actually 20.
I love having my third grader life. I love having a third grade girl as my girlfriend and I love having her over, over night. Oh the things we did. I would have been thrown in prison if it hadent been for this curse, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Chapter 2

Winter was half way over and I still had a girlfriend. She developed faster than me of course, and I could tell she was ready for the next phase of our relationship, so I asked her to move in with me, which she did with her parents consent on the one rule being is that they could check in on us when my parents weren't in the state, and I of course agreed as not to make any red flags pop up in their heads. Lilly (my girlfriend who was on the age loop just like me) was so happy that I was providing her a house, food and money to live off of.
I know I probably didn't mention this, but if or when the curse is broken, I will be 25 again, like I was frozen in time, even though I was living life like nothing was wrong, even though there was a major thing wrong with this town and me. I also forgot to say that Lilly was the only one that could age in the alternate dimension until the curse was broken.
Back to the story. So Lilly and I were living together and I could feel her getting more and more sexually mature until she reached the point of no return for that year. She liked that I had fetishes of her body parts. She loved my kinks and my quirkiness. She loved doing things to me that a third grader shouldn't do. Not having sex if that's what you're thinking. No sir or ma'am. Not sex by any means. She would do things like put her bare feet on my face or sit on my face. Things that kids find funny. Just doing those things innocently and just having the normal kid fun.
We got to the point where we had been together for five years and we were kissing and giving eachothet sexual hugs. I'd grab her by the waist now and then and pull her down on my lap, but that's as sexually active as we got. Well besides our sexy showers together. By this point her parents had completely stopped checking in on us since they were aging in the alternate dimension as well since they were Lilly's parents. The curse was very selective on who kept aging in the real world and who didn't age at all.

Chapter 3

Now Lilly and I had been together for six years and her alternate dimension self was a junior in highschool, but in this cursed reality she was ten just like me. It was summer time and all the pools in the area were open lucky for me I had a lifetime pass at all the pools and had unlimited guest access as well. Lilly her clocest girl friends and I would pick a pool for the day and we'd walk there or one of her friend's parents would drive us all there. After pool time, we'd all head back to my house that I owned and would all get in the pool I had in my basement that I could make into a hot spring pool if I wanted to.
We would all swim on my pool until we were bored with it or wanted to do something else. Most of the time I would lay under my sun tan light I had installed and Lilly and her ten closest girl friends would dog pile on me. I loved that.
Lilly and I were in paradise. This was the life we had dreamed about our whole lives. We were a inseparable couple.

Chapter 4

As Lilly got older in the uncursed world and started her senior year in high school, we were closer than ever in the cursed world. We were always together when we could be. We rode our bikes to school always racing each other seeing which one of us could get there first and had so much fun at recess. Again winter fell upon the town we lived in and as usual Lilly used me as her sled when we weren't at school, but rather at our house. As the days flew by Lilly became more and more attractive to me. Soon spring was here and spring break hit like a Freightliner semi. We went to the park together holding hands, took the most romantic walks on the beach as the sun rose in the east casting vibrant pinks, oranges and purples on the lake that was still had small patches of ice from the winter freeze. Lilly and I were living life to the fullest in our forever childhood without annoying interruptions from any adults.
Soon school was out and in the uncursed world, Lilly had graduated highschool at the top of her class with a 4.9 GPA. Her parents beaming with pride and didn't even know me except for the fact that this curse rewrote history and that I was her boyfriend from third grade all the way through high school. They didn't like me in that world, but that would change in a few years when Lilly turned 25 in the uncursed world when the curse would be broken.

Chapter 5

Soon all the schooling was behind us at the young age of ten in this cursed world since Lilly graduated highschool in the uncursed world. Lilly and I stayed home all day and went for romantic bike rides and walks at the beach. We were living life like there was no tomorrow. Soon we were engaged in the uncursed world and we didn't even know it in the cursed world. We were going to get married in the fall of 2026 in the uncursed world when it was only 2011 in this cursed world.
I was so happy to have Lilly with me at all times and we had no hardships because we are only ten years old in this curse. It was forever 2011 and 2012 into the start of school where 2011 was the year yet again. The curse was about to be lifted because Lilly was 24 and it was two weeks before her winter birthday on January 20th. It was winter and Lilly was sitting on my face in a throne I made her out of snow and ice. It was simply a ledge I packed into the side of a huge snowbank behind my house out of the view of all my neighbors. I was packed into the snowbank that just exposed my face, neck and a part of my shoulders and I made a divot in the ledge where my head would rest so Lilly could sit comfortably on my face in her snowpants that were covered in snow and cold from playing in it.
I loved it when I saw Lilly's butt coming toward my face in her pink snowpants that was partially covered with snow and the snow on the butt of her pants felt so good on my face. So good that I got a hard on. In the days to come we would be a married couple in the uncursed world and soon after the wedding the curse would be broken.

Chapter 6

It was January 20th, Lilly's birthday and the witch aooeared in the cursed world to me when I was alone. She talked to me and told me that the curse was going to last forever, and I cut her throat with the knife I was using in the kitchen to cook lunch and as soon as she was dead, I was 25 again and had a wedding ring on and Lilly had just got home from running to the grocery store for a critical ingredient I needed to make the roast so tender and juicy. I had a present for Lilly waiting in the driveway for when she got home. That present was her dream car from when she was a child and it is a 1976 Dodge Charger RT. She loved it of course.
Lilly and I went on to live a happy and fulfilling life having one set of twin girls that grew up too fast.
We all lived happily ever after.
The End?

(Remake coming soon)
© Copyright 2024 KennyBlazek (kennethblazek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316238-My-third-grade-lover-fantasy