*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316327-My-Third-Grade-Lover-book
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2316327
I'm back at it. Its a sequil and a remake. A remake of the end part anyways.
The last thing I remember was being at home and seeing that wicked witch hitting me over the head with something while Lilly was out getting some ingredients at the grocery store. The curse hasn't been lifted and My parents are dead like in the last story. Lilly's parents have moved out of state and Lilly was still living with me as ten year olds.
With the death of my parents I was left millions of dollars from their life insurance policies and am set until I die which could be never now. The witch did leave me a note that I discovered when I came to. It said that I will not be cursed anymore if I follow her directions, but will get older as well as everyone else in this town if I eat a single worm.
I went outside and started digging a deep hole in my backyard, and since it was spring and all the snow had melted and the ground was very soft. It was easy to dig a hole. I bought a tree to go in that hole and found the worm before I put the tree in. I ate it and felt my stomach heave as the worm slid down my throat so slowly I thought I would throw up. I could feel it wiggling in there and I swallowed hard to stop my stomach heaving and I fell to the ground and laid there for what must have been ten to twenty minutes because Lilly was back from the store and was standing over me.
"Are you okay babe?" She asked me.
"Yeah. I think I just passed out." I say as not to concern her. As soon as I got the tree firmly secured in the ground I went inside and washed up and I wanted to eat so bad to get the feeling of the worm out of my memory, but unfortunately I will remember it for the rest of my life.

Chapter 2

Apparently I cooked too well for lunch because it made both of us sleepy. Lilly started getting a little tired after desert and so did I. We went into my bedroom which was a twin bed and we both laid down and Lilly got on top of me. Apparently she got a little bit of a frisky feeling because she sat up on my stomach and looked down at my face.
"What are you thinking?" I asked.
"Your face looks so bare. I was thinking about changing that." Lilly responds as she puts her sock feet on my chest.
"What do you think you're doing?" I ask her.
"Pleasing your fetishes." She says as she takes her socks off and lays them right beside my head then wads them into a ball.
"What are you doing to your poor socks?" I ask.
"Open your mouth wide as you can." Lilly says and I have a feeling I know where she's going with this, but I open my mouth wide anyways. Lilly then stuffs her stinky socks in my mouth and I close my mouth when she was done.
"Now you can't talk." She says as she turns around and I see her position herself over my face. She slams her butt down on my face and I can feel her sexy metallic leggings smothering me with her whole weight. Lilly has put a few extra pounds on while living with me just because I'm a ten year old chef. I can cook almost anything and make it taste amazing.
"You must like this because I don't feel any resistance from you. Let's change that." Lilly says and I dread what she has planned. I can her and feel tension rising in her stomach, and I can hear her gut rumbling. Pretty soon I hear a loud fart and I then realize that Lilly farted on my face. I loved it. I showed no resistance.
Lilly gets off my face and lays down on me and can feel my boy downstairs poking her girl in her downstairs. Lilly then proceeded to take my pants and boxers off of me then she took off her clothes as I took my shirt off. Lilly laid down on top of me and I loved the feeling of her naked body on mine.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask her with a slight smirk.
"I sure hope so." She responds as she delicately slides down so just my tip touches her g-spot. I feel the sexual arousal coming over me and so does Lilly. She slides down so hard that I get interlocked between our legs with her.

Chapter 3

If your thinking we actually had sex, you'd be wrong. We just laid their intertwined together. It was amazing and waking up still inserted into her. I was still rock hard and showed no sign of becoming lipm again any time soon. Lilly woke up then and slid up making me pull out and it felt so good.
"You want to take a shower with me?" I ask Lilly.
"Only if we can have anal." She responds.
"I can't see why we can't. We are in love after all." I say as I take Lilly by the hand and we get into a hot and steamy shower. I lube up with a squirt of soap and insert into her ten year old butt and start thrusting in and out.
Eventually I cum in her butt which I think is so sexy and big for her age. Lilly moaned loudly the whole time which made me thrust harder and harder until my steaming hot juices were squirted into her butt with such force that we both moaned loudly.
"That was absolutely amazing." Lilly says to me as I get the bar of soap from the holder in the shower.
"Yeah it was. What did you like about it exactly?" I ask.
"The feeling of your big sexy penis inserting into my ass." Lilly replies. "What about you?" She asks.
"I loved feeling your sexy ass slamming into my balls. It felt amazing." I say as I start to feel hard again from reliving it over and over in my head.
"You're getting hard again." Lilly says.
"I know. I thought we could have another round right now." I say and Lilly smiles in agreement but before I could lube myself up again, Lilly gets down on her knees and starts sucking me off. I get harder and harder as I can feel Lilly's soft lips rubbing my penis.
"Your sexy hard cock tastes good in my mouth." She says as she takes a short break to catch her breath, then starts back up again.
"I feel it coming!" I say and then sqirt my juices in her mouth and she moans in delight.
"That tastes so good." She says as she stands back up and washes her lips off so we can kiss. Wrap our arms around each other in a long nude embrace and make out.
"Your lips taste so good." I say as we end the long embrace. I feel all tingly inside from her lips on mine and feel so greatful that I got to know her from the curse that had been a blessing for me.
"I know the truth." Lilly says as we step out of the shower.
"What do you mean?" I ask hiding the nervousness in my voice.
"I know what happened to you." She replies.
"The curse?" I ask.
"Yeah. I'm glad you were cursed though. I really love you." She says.
"I'm glad I was cursed too. Now that the curse is somewhat broken we will both get older now. We will be ten until we turn eleven. Then twelve and so on." I say.
"So we will grow old together?" Lilly asks and I can see the excitement in her eyes.
"Yeah. Our whole lives together since we turned ten." I say as a happy tear makes it's way down my cheek. Lilly wipes is away and sweetly kisses me and I of course kiss her back as sweetly as she kisses me.

Chapter 4

The cool autumn air gets a bit chilly on our romantic walks and bike rides from where we are in the year and sends a cool chill down our spines. We have to put at lease a jacket on for the warmer days and a heavier duty jacket for the cooler days hang on our coat rack on standby just waiting to get their turn.
"It's beginning to get cooler." Lilly says as she slightly shivers wearing her lighter jacket.
"Here. Take mine." I say as I take mine off and wrap it around her making her feel more comfortable at my sweet gesture.
"Now you're going to get cold." Lilly says.
"I'm fine." I say as we turn down our street and make our way back home.
Once were back I sit in the recliner I love so much and Lilly takes the jackets and hangs them on our coat rack then comes and sits on my lap facing me. I recline back making Lilly belly flop on my face. Her belly has gotten bigger since I started providing the meals and it squishes around my face smothering me. She slides down and I can feel every detail of her belly sliding down my face through her silky shirt. It turns me on so much, but I'm starting to get a little light headed.
"Are you okay?" Lilly asks me as she can see that I'm dazed.
"Yeah. Just a little light headed is all." I say and Lilly gets off of me.
"I'll make you something my mother made me when I felt dizzy or light headed." She says.
"Hurry back. I love the shape of your body." I say and Lilly giggles. In a short two minutes she has this disgusting looking mixture of liquids that she drank when her mother was living here.
"Drink this. It'll make you feel better." She says as she hands it to me. It is slightly chilled and it tastes better than it looks, but it has a weird smell to it.
"This tastes good! What is all in it?" I ask her.
"It's a combination of chocolate milk, strawberry juice and a secret ingredient that I can't tell you about." Lilly replies.
"Oh come on. Tell me. Please." I say and make those puppy dog eyes as I finish the last of it.
"Okay. Are you sure you want to know?" Lilly responds to where I nod my head. "Okay. Don't say I didn't warn you. It's prune juice." She says and I stop rocking in my chair. I know she didn't know that I'm not too fond of prune juice, but I felt my stomach start to warm up like when you're about to be sick. As in throwing up sick and Lilly could tell that when my face went ghost white.
"I think my stomach is getting upset." I say as I hold my stomach.
"That's the sign that it's working. It's a horrible feeling I know, but you get over it in a couple minutes." Lilly says and I decide to rest my eyes as Lilly sits on my lap. We cuddle for a while and I feel my stomach ease up in the pain.
"I'm better now." I say after a few minutes.
"Good. I was hoping so." Lilly responds as she lays her head on my chest and I lovingly stroke her long silky blonde hair and look deep into her eyes and all I can see is love. I give her sweet kisses as she kisses me back and we make out for a good hour and a half.

Chapter 5

As the day progresses it gets a little warmer so we get our bikes out and take the long path this time.
"This is fun riding bikes with you." I say and look at Lilly.
"Look out!" Lilly shouts as I face back in front of me and see a huge log that has fallen on the path. I try to swerve around it, but it's too late. CRASH! I go over my handlebars and land smack on my stomach. I groan in pain and Lilly runs to my side and sees my bloody nose, elbows and knees. She helps me sit up and we see another biker coming along. I pull out my phone from my pocket and the screen has shattered from the impact.
"Well. It looks like I'll be getting that upgrade." I say sadly knowing that this one definitely won't work again.
"You okay kid?" The passing biker asks.
"Physically I'm okay, but I can't say the same for my phone or bike." I say pointing to my mangled front tire.
"I'll tell you what. How about you and your sister come with me. My son outgrew his last bike. I'll give it to you and I'll fix that one then sell it. If that's okay with you." He says.
"Could you bring it here?" I ask. "I don't get in a strangers vehicle, and Lilly is my girlfriend. Not my sister. I'm a single kid." I say.
"I sure can bring it here. That's no problem." He says as he takes my bike in one hand and holds the handlebars to his in the other and walks back the short eighth of a mile back to his truck, then we wait.
"Do you think you broke any bones?" Lilly asks me.
"Maybe my nose." I say as I can feel it swelling up and Lilly hands me some tissues she keeps in her pocket just in case we need one.
"Tip your head back." She says and I firmly press the tissues against my nose and a bolt of pain makes me wince. "Yeah. You probably broke your nose." She says as she helps me get up and walk back to the start of the bike path.
We get there just in time to see the man pull into the parking lot in his big black truck that's blasting heavy metal music through his speakers. He parks in a parking space and pulls out his sons old bicycle that looks like new.
"He rode this only five times before he had a bad crash." The man says. "I fixed it up to look like new and this is the finished product." He says as I sit on the seat and it fits me perfectly.
"Thanks sir. How much do I owe you?" I ask.
"Not a dime. It's yours now." He says. "Do you mind if I ride with the two of you?" He asks.
"I've had just about enough bike time today." I say.
"Me too. I think were going home." Lilly says.
"Okay. You two be careful." He says as he waves bye and starts off on the bike path.
"Let's get home." I say as tears of pain and anger run down my face and reach my lips that are in a scowl.
"Okay." Lilly says knowing that she shouldn't talk much since I'm in an enormous amount of pain.
When we walk up the driveway to our house, we see a big package sitting in our enclosed front porch that had a broken screen door that I have been meaning to fix for a few weeks now. I try to get the package inside that came from Sterio System Direct, but it's so heavy I have to drag it in. I cut the box open carefully as not to scratch or cut the finish of the wood and see two beautifully crafted sterio tower speakers that I imidiately connected to our TV via bluetooth.
"You're going to do a bass test aren't you." Lilly says, and I feel that she knows me so well.
"Of course I am. It's the only way to tell that there's good speakers in here." I say and crank it up to three quarters of the volume and our house rattles from the bass vibrations and sounds so crisp and clear.
"Dang! We could throw parties here!" Lilly says after I get done with the comprehensive bass testing.
"We probably will. Do you still have your girl friends numbers in your phone?" I ask.
"Yeah. We could have parties where me and my girl friends all stand and sit on you. That would be fun." Lilly says as she looks through her contacts. I also look through mine and see some numbers in my contact list that I haven't called in a good two month ever since Lilly and I stopped going to school. We used the excuse that we enrolled in an online school to our friends that got concerned about us. We just stopped going though. But later in life with would be taking online classes for highschool even though I already graduated once, but I can't remember it for the life of me.
"I'd like that very much." I say.
"I saw the way your face was when we all sat on your face at the same time." Lilly says as she sweetly kisses me.

Chapter 6

After a few days of having our speakers, we call a bunch of our friends over for a weekend party, but no one that I called showed up. It was just Lilly, me and all her girlfriends from third grade. It became clear to m that we weren't going to have a "normal" party since it was me and thirty or so girls as Lilly made a lot of friends in that big school of 20,000 kids. It was only a quarter if her girlfriends showed up. They knew there wouldn't be any adults there, so they came prepared to crush me under all their weight. They were surprised to see that Lilly had gained a little weight. She wasn't fat by any means, but rather chubby with more weight in her ass I love so much and her belly had gained more weight than I had initially expected.
"You guys are so cute together." Her friend Hayley says as she sees us sitting side by side on the couch.
"We need help clearing the living room so we have the space for our party." Lilly says as three more of her girlfriends show up.
"That's not a problem." All four of them say as there is six people now that can move the furniture to the hallway. After all the furniture was moved, besides the speakers, all Lilly's girl friends were there, that could make it and we started the party.
After about an hour or so of wildly dancing around, Lilly stopped the music and turned to me and shoved me down to the floor.
"Dogpile on Lenny!" She shouts and I feel all thirty of the girls pile on top of me and it starts to crush me under all the weight, but Lilly wasn't in the pile. She came up to my face and looked men in the eyes and sat directly on my face and smothered me with her full weight transfered to my face by her sexy chubby ass and I loved it.
"I can't breathe." I say but my voice is muffled by Lilly's ass, but I can feel myself getting harder by the second and I can feel one of her friend's crotch is getting poked by my hard one. She starts to squirm a little bit, but she can't move much since she's directly on top of me at the bottom of the pile of girls. They all get off and so does Lilly. I take big gasps of air thankful that I can finally breathe again.
"Looks like someone is harder than ever." Lilly says and in turn beet red in the face and all the girls laugh which makes my blush even more.
"Geez. You're really hard." Madie says as she rubs her foot on my hardened penis. I push her foot off and Lilly goes over to her and whispers something in her ear just loug enough that I can hear, but can't make any sence of the words. Madie giggles then takes my hands and helps me up and takes me to a bedroom where she strips down to naked, and I get up an start walking to the door. She runs in front of me and blocks my exit.
"Get out of my way." I say sternly, which makes her angry.
"Lilly told me to get you alone in bed with me." Madie says.
"Doubt it. She wouldn't put me in a situation that could be called cheating." I say as I pick her up and move her out of my way and walk back out and sit at the dining room table boiling with anger that Madie would or could do that to Lilly. I thought they were friends, but maybe Lilly doesn't know her as well as she thinks.
"What are you doing out here?" Lilly asks me.
"I need to talk to you outside. Now." I say in a stern voice still boiling with anger.
"Woah. Calm down." She says.
"I can't." I say as I grab Lilly's arm and lead her outside.
"What's this all about?" Lilly asks.
"Did you really tell Madie that she should get me in a bedroom alone with her?" I say just getting to the matter at hand.
"Yes." She says as she look at the ground with sorrowful eyes.
"Why would you do that? Don't you still love me?" I ask in a raised voice at the yelling point.
"I don't know. I though it would just be a practical joke." Lilly says looking at me with tears streaming down her face.
"I need a walk. Go back inside and tell your friends that I won't be back until the parties over at three." I say and walk to the driveway and then onto the street and start running as fast as I can. I run and run, trying to calm down, but I can't. I flag down a cab and get in the backseat.
"Where to?" He asks.
"The nearest rage room." I say and he can tell that I'm seething with anger and regret.
"Girl issues?" He asks.
"Just drive." I say and shut the window between me and him so I don't have to answer any questions. I pull out my phone and shoot Lilly a very angry text message. She responds back with two words that are meaningless to me right now. "I'm sorry." Is all she texted back and it made me angrier. I shot back a very angry text and told her that we'll be sleeping separately tonight and she sent me a picture of her bawling her eyes out. Her friends have all left and went back to their homes besides Madie.
"We're here." The cab driver says and I pay my dues and a small tip and walk into the rage room building and pay for the deluxe weapons and the hurdest to break items. When I get in the room its filled with panes of bulletproof glass waiting to be smashed.
"Have fun." The man says as he sits in the viewing area as I pick up the all metal fifteen pound sledge hammer and break one pane of bulletproof glass. It's still standing, so I hit it over and over again until it falls out of it's stand then I move on to the next one and get it all broken inside just like I'm feeling. Broken.
I move on to lighter items like an indestructible box, and crack the glass in one hit. Thankfully it'd bolted into a solid block of metal, otherwise it would have gone flying. I get the glass completely broken and start working on a car that has bulletproof windows, but it's no match for me. I open the front drivers side door and break the window with ease. It was so easy.
After everything in there was broken besides one pane of bulletproof glass, I take one hard swing and knock it out of it's stand as I swung the hammer so hard. On the impact, the hammer slipped out of my hands and put a huge dent in the metal wall.
I walk out of the room and grab my new phone that I put in a case and had a screen protector that is tempered glass. I call for a cab to pick me up and get in feeling much better. He takes me to my house in silence which was nice. I get out and walk in to see Lilly sitting on the couch still crying.
"I'm glad you're home and okay." Lilly says as she runs to me and wraps her arms around my shoulders, but I don't hug her back as I am still mad.
"If you're expecting me to hug you back, don't hold your breath." I say and she releases her arms from around me and looks me in the eyes. Her eyes are red from crying and I hate to say it, but right now, I really don't care.
"I do still love you. I just wanted..." She stops talking as I calmly raise my hand.
"I can't talk to you right now." I say as I walk to our room and lock the door behind me so Lilly can't see me cry. I silently cry for hours and I hear the grandfather clock strike midnight. I lay down and get sleep, but it's restless since Lilly isn't there with me.
I go to the living room and see Lilly sleeping on the couch. I wake her up and give her a big hug, as I couldn't stay mad at her for more than a few hours. I walk with her to our bed and get the sleep I was so desperately needing, now that I can feel her body with me.

Chapter 7 and beyond coming soon!
© Copyright 2024 KennyBlazek (kennethblazek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316327-My-Third-Grade-Lover-book