*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316318-Chapter-011-A-Fable-of-Birds-and-Bees
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Fantasy · #2316318
Carter's secret has been found out by his wife-to-be, Princess Caroline.

Everyone was finally leaving his small room. The King and Queen had been dotting on him since he woke up. His wife-to-be, Princess Caroline, didn't want to leave. Princess Caroline, Rita, and Ursa had watched over him for the few weeks that he was in a coma. They tended to his every need, even his bathes.

"I just want to talk to Camille for a moment, alone," said Princess Caroline. Her parents understood for they had blessed Caroline with the choice to marry Camille when she was old enough. They left the room. Ursa and Rita, giggling like little school girls, look at each other, not knowing what to do. Ursa pointed at the door, and they both started walking.

Princess Caroline pointed at Rita and Ursa and said, "Wait! This concerns both of you, too."

Blushing, they stopped and waited. The door shut closed, and Princess Caroline looked at Carter. "I'm glad you are well, Camille. But we have some things to talk about," said Caroline with a little smile.

"What do you mean?" asked Carter, feigning ignorance.

"Imagine my surprise when I saw it," said Caroline, looking away with her hand over her eyes.

"We saw it," said Ursa rather bashfully.

"Oh, that," said Carter as he blushed and looked under his sheets. His clothes and underwear were missing, and his "manhood" was extra clean. He frowned for a second and then pulled his head back to see Princess Caroline peeking under his sheet.

"Yes, that," she said as she pointed towards it.

"You don't have to point at it. I know what you're talking about. Let's say nothing and leave it at that," said Carter as he pulled the sheet down. Rita and Ursa had moved closer to him, probably trying to take another peek.

"It's just that we've never seen one before," said Ursa.

Rita turned red and looked at Carter with a mean face. "You saw us naked in the bath!" said Rita while she pointed at Carter.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't do it on purpose," said Carter.

"I didn't mind," said Ursa with a smug look. Rita hit her in the back of the head. "You wouldn't harlot," yelled Rita.

"Bath? I'm his wife, why wasn't I invited?" said Princess Caroline.

"You were passed out from the fight with the Lionhide," said Ursa.

"Already sneaking behind my back, husband?" said Princess Caroline as she stood up to pout. She looked mad, and Carter hadn't done anything wrong. She stared at him for a moment, and then all the women broke out laughing.

Caroline sat on the bed and hugged Carter. "I'm kidding, husband," said Caroline quietly. Ursa and Rita walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down. Rita still looked a little angry. She grabbed Carter's sheet and lifted it again.

"Stop that," said Carter, pulling down his sheet again. "Where are my clothes?" he added.

"Do you want the white frilly dress or the one with the flowers on it?" said Caroline. The women started laughing again. A small frown appeared on Carter's face as he started getting mad.

"Let me go get your clothes," said Princess Caroline as she stood and walked towards the table. Carter could now see that his clothes were right there.

Ursa lifted his sheet again and asked, "Do you need help getting dressed?" Rita grabbed the other side, and they both started giggling.

"Leave him alone, girls. He is shy, remember?" said Princess Caroline with a small laugh. She threw the clothes to Carter and smiled.

"It's not like we haven't looked at it a million times already," said Ursa with a smile.

"And washed it," said Rita.

"Let's go. We need to get ready for the party. Camille needs to pretty herself up," said Caroline with a wide smile and teeth.

While laughing and teasing him, they walked away and shut the door behind them. Carter was embarrassed and tired. You would have thought a few weeks of being in a coma would be enough, but it wasn't. He placed his clothes back on and walked over to the balcony. He used his primitive toilet and then sat back down on the bed. Both of his books, even the Primer, were missing.

His mind went blank for a second, and he looked at the wall. The bricks were crudely masoned together with cement. A word came to his lips, and he said, "Fable."

"No, no, no. You weren't supposed to remember," said Fable as she flew out and landed on the end of his bed. She phased into her human-looking self. She still had that dress on that didn't cover anything. She looked around, and a small smile came on her face.

"What was that thing the girls were looking at under the sheet?" said Fable.

Carter turned red and said, "You saw that?"

"Why do you have that? Is it a tail?" asked Fable as she went to grab his dress to look down his underwear.

"I'm a boy, Okay. A human boy," said Carter.

"What? You're joking," said Fable.

"No, and you have to keep it a secret. I'll get into trouble if you don't," said Carter.

"Of course, master. I have to do everything you say," said Fable as she rolled her eyes. She didn't like being controlled by someone, but at least she was out of that damn book.

Under her breath, she said, "You dress like a girl."

"Shut up, I know," said Carter.

She laid down on the bed and stretched her hands above her head. Her skirt rose to her belly button, and her underwear was in full view. Carter turned red again and looked away.

"You sure do turn red a lot," said Fable as she repositioned her breasts to be better covered by the small amount of material of her dress. She then tugged on her skirt to pull it down, which then showed more of her cleavage.

"Why don't you wear something that fits?" said Carter as he stood up. He grabbed the brush on the table and started brushing his hair.

"Oh, let me do that for you, master," said Fable with a smile. She had ignored the comment about her dress.

Carter sat on the bed, and Fable came behind him. She grabbed the brush and started brushing his hair.

"Are you going to tell anyone about Regent Blackmore and what she tried to do to you?" said Fable.

"No one would believe me, and I've forgotten most of it. She didn't do anything to me that I can prove," said Carter. Fable was very good at brushing his hair. He could feel her breasts brushing against his neck as she moved around. A small smile came over Fable's face as Carter blushed again.

"Is twelve years old, a little too young to be, you know, marrying someone?" asked Fable.

"I'm not even sure when that happened. In this world, don't you need two consenting adults to get married?" asked Carter.

"You didn't ask her? That's funny but not uncommon. The King can marry whoever he wants. He could marry you to me if he wanted," said Fable. She stopped brushing his hair for a moment as she thought.

"I didn't want to hurt her feelings," said Carter.

"Are you with seed yet?" asked Fable out of the blue.

"Seed? You mean, can I do that?" asked Carter.

"You seem to get excited enough. You are reacting to their smell properly," said Fable.

"Smell?" said Carter.

Fable leaned over Carter's shoulder, pressing her breasts against his body. "The smell females give off. They emit it all the time. It is supposed to drive men and some women wild with passion. As males advance in age, it takes longer to get excited by the smell. But you're young. It must drive you wild!" said Fable as she let out a little laugh.

Carter thought for a second and then said, "Don't men get excited by their bodies?"

"Nature, no, naked women are everywhere. If that turned people on, we wouldn't get anything done. Touch and sight aren't catalysts for sex. Smell is. Women's scents interact with the male's mind and they forget everything except wanting to please women. Everyone knows that" said Fable as she pulled back and brushed Carter's hair again.
"That's why the King and I were staring at all those women dancing around the ballroom. I couldn't help it," thought Carter.

"Procreation is another catalyst that gets women in the mood every time," said Fable as she rubbed her tummy.

Was I taught wrong in school? Is this world that different? If it was, he was going to be in trouble. Every woman gives off a scent to make men lustful. No wonder he was getting excited all the time. He had no defense against it.

Fable stopped brushing Carter's hair, flopped over, and laid her head on his lap. "What about that seed? Do you have it?" she said with a wicked grin.

"Humans don't mature till they are thirteen," said Carter.

"Oh, I can wait. I've been alive for four hundred years," said Fable. Carter's face turned red once again, and Fable started laughing.

The door opened, and a stunned Princess Caroline stood there looking at Carter and Fable.

"Who is this, husband?!" screamed Princess Caroline.

Fable disappeared, leaving Carter to fight for himself.

Carter looked around the room and shook his head. "It's just a person I met that now belongs to me," said Carter. He felt funny saying it even though it was true.

"You have prior commitments?" asked Princess Caroline.

Carter didn't know what that meant. He was twelve years old. He hasn't been around long enough to have prior commitments.

Fable popped out again and landed on the bed. She looked at Princess Caroline and said, "You shouldn't talk to him like that. He's going to be the father of my babies."

Princess Caroline's face turned red, and she stomped her foot.

"Don't listen to her. She's a servant that I acquired and likes to tease," said Carter.

Fable smiled and shook her head.

"Oh, is that all? How did you get into this Castle or this room?" asked Princess Caroline.

Rita and Ursa walked in. "What's going on?" said Ursa.

Fable became scared and then flew into Carter's chest and disappeared.

"Where did she go?" said Princess Caroline.

"She's invisible," said Carter. Not knowing really what to say.

Princess Caroline looked at the floor and said, "I know I'm not going to be the only one, so I accept your apology. She can stay."

"What apology?" asked Carter.

Rita slammed into Carter's side and then whispered into his ear. "She accepted it. That's good enough. Now let's go!" said Rita as she grabbed Carter's arm.

Princess Caroline grabbed Carter's other hand, as did Ursa from the other side. They lifted him off the bed and tugged him towards the door, but Carter wouldn't budge. He wanted to know what he apologized for.

Rita moved up behind him and pushed him from behind. He moved a little bit. "You're too strong!" said Rita.

They all tried again, but Carter would only move a little bit. Fable popped out of Carter's back and moved alongside Rita.

"Push!" she yelled, and all the women started moving Carter out the door. Rita looked over at Fable, and a big smile appeared.

"Four against one is not fair," said Carter. He started pushing backward, and the women's efforts stopped.

"Iris!" screamed Princess Caroline as she held Carter in place.

The little cat girl ran inside the room and smiled. She saw what was happening, wrapped herself around Carter's chest, and pulled him towards the door. She was pretty strong, and they easily dragged Carter out the door.

"But I don't want to go to any party," said Carter, but nobody listened.
© Copyright 2024 Troyizen (troyizen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316318-Chapter-011-A-Fable-of-Birds-and-Bees