*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316537-My-Third-Grade-Lover-book-continued
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2316537
Needs no introduction
Chapter 7


I wake up in the early afternoon and Lilly is still sleeping facing me. I watch her sleep as her lips move from her breathing and I lay back down so I can see her beautiful face. I don't even want to think about yesterday as it will just make me mad again, and I let my body fully relax as I feel more relaxed right now than I ever have. I eventually fall back to sleep.
When I finally wake up, I hear Lilly crying in the living room. I run out there and sit beside her on the couch and she buries her face in my chest and bawls like a baby.
"It's okay babe. I forgive you." I say and she cries even harder. I rub her back and finally get her calmed down to the point where she can talk.
"I'm so sorry Lenny. I didn't want to make you mad." Lilly says and I wrap my arms around her again.
"Forgive and forget. That's what I do. Since I've forgiven you, it's in the past. It's done and over with." I say calmly.
"Really? It's that simple for you?" She asks me and I nod and she hugs me. We sit there hugging for a good hour. We only get up to get our only meal for the day because it's supper time. We didn't eat breakfast or lunch because we slept all the negative emotions away.
"Right. We still have crispitos!" I say as I open the fridge and get them out and warm then up in the oven. We dig in to them after they cooled down a while and they were so good, but then again, I'm sure that anything would've tasted good at this point.
Our bedtime comes too fast, and were both tired again from spending half our hours that we were awake crying about yesterday and sorting through our emotions. We both strip down to just our underwear and head to bed. We fall to sleep almost as soon as our heads hit the pillow. I love sleeping with my arm around Lilly and it comforts me to know that she's here with me always and forever.

Chapter 8

When we wake up the sun isn't up her, so I get the coffee brewing and that's enough to wake Lilly up and come out to smell the freshly brewed fall blend coffee.
"You think we could trybthe party again?" Lilly asks.
"If and only if what happened yesterday doesn't happen again." I say as I add cream and sugar to both coffee cups and pour the rich dark coffee in our mugs and stir them. I take a taste of mine and it's perfect.
"This is so good." Lilly says taking a long sip of hers and closes her eyes.
"Text your friends and tell them were having another party today. Tell them to be here at eleven." I say and she smiles.
"Thanks. What happened yesterday will not happen ever again. I promise." Lilly says and I wrap her up in a tight hug. I look her in the eyes and kiss her sweetly.
"Okay. I believe you." I say as she texts her friends in their group chat. She gets fourty responded from the girls in her class saying they will be there. We get excited and start moving furniture into the hallway and decide to close the bedroom doors and lock them.
At eleven the doorbell rings and all fourty girls are standing there. Most of them walked, while only five got rides from their parents. We let them in and Madie looks away from me as she enters. I walk over to her and Lilly starts the music and her and I pull Madie to the side and talk quietly to her about yesterday and tell her it will never happen again and she agrees.
After the first song is over, the most bass boosted song on my phone starts playing. All the girls stop dancing and listen to the bass rattle the whole house. After that was over another song starts coming in and this time it's a karaoke song I purposefully put there. I grabbed a microphone and hooked it up to the speakers and sing to Lilly. All the girls that were invited all got teary eyes as the chorus kicks in and I go right over to Lilly and hold her hand in mine.
All the girls clap as the song comes to an end and Lilly and I kiss making our love known to all the girls there. They are all suckers for romance and love seeing the two of us in blind love.
"I loved that song." Lilly says as she is still all choked up from the emotional love song I sang to her.
"Do you remember it?" I ask.
"Yeah. Its the song that was playing in the cafe when we first laid eyes on each other and fell in love at first sight." She says as she gets choked up all over again. I give her a long hug and whisper the words "I love you.' in her ear.
"He has a good voice." Madie says and all the girls nod in agreement.
"Have you ever thought about going into the music industry?" Hayley asks.
"I have, but it's very time consuming with all the recording and music videos. I wouldn't get much time with the love of my life." I say as I look at Lilly's beautiful face.
"I don't care as long as you come back." Lilly says. There's a collective aww that fills the room.
"Let's play a game." I say.
"I know one." Hayley says.
"Are you thinking the same as me?" Lilly asks her.
"Truth or dare." Hayley responds.
"Let's do it!" Lilly says and we all sit in a circle in our living room. "Who wants to go first?" She asks.
"I want to ask first." Madie says.
"I'll answer first." Says a girl I don't know the name or face.
"Okay Addison. Truth or dare." She says.
"Dare." She says and there's a silent gasp.
"I dare you to take your shoes and socks off until the end of the game and let everyone smell or lick your bare feet." Madie says, so she takes her shoes then socks off them goes around the room until I'm the last one left.
"I want you to lick my feet." Addison says to me.
"If it's okay with Lilly." I say and she nods. I lick both of her feet and she sits down back beside me on my left. Lilly is on my right.
"Okay now. Truth or dare, Lenny." Madie says.
"Truth." I say confidently.
"How much do you love Lilly?" She asks.
"I plan to marry her someday." I say and another aww fills the room and Lilly holds my hand.
"Okay Lilly. Truth or dare." Hayley says.
"Dare." Lilly says.
"I got a good one. I dare you to sit on Lenny's face full weight." She says and I lay down in the middle of the circle.
"I don't know. I'm a little gassy." Lilly says.
"I don't care." I say and Lilly comes over and sits on my face and pushes out a ripe fart. It smells so good and make me feel good as well to where she farts again making me feel even better.
After our game of truth or dare, and every single one of the fourty girls there had sat on my face and chest, we started the music again. We danced like tomorrow didn't exist. After a while, Lilly and I stopped the music and had something to say to everyone there.
"I know this party is ending soon, so we'd like to invite you to something were having tonight." Lilly says.
"Yes. Were having a pajama party! It'll be fun. I promise you that." I say.
"If you don't know what a pajama party is, it's like a slumber party, or a sleepover." Lilly explains.
"The rules are simple. You wear your favorite pajamas over here, no shoes or socks necessary, and you bring a sleeping bag." I say.
"So it's pretty much a sleepover on steroids?" Madie asks.
"Yeah. That's exactly what it is." Lilly replies.
"What time?" Hayley asks.
"It starts at five this evening and lasts all night. Make sure to bring something to comfort you like your favorite stuffed animal or a blanket that you're emotionally attached to. I will be telling ghost stories that can make the easily scared faint, and the not so easily scared scream like a little girl." I say.
"If you have plans for tonight, we understand. And since school is on break, you don't have to worry if you stay up past your bed time either. Make sure you bring your phones and their chargers because once you're in, you're not getting out until morning, so it's a commitment." Lilly says.
"Any questions?" I ask.
"Yeah. Should we bring snacks?" Madie asks.
"You can, but if you do, bring enough so everyone can partake them. Drinks will be provided." I say knowing I have fifteen cases of Prime, of every popular flavor in my huge chest fridge that's in my shed.
"What are the drinks?" Hayley asks.
"Prime." I respond and everyone smiles.
"Do you have Meta Moon?" Madie asks.
"Sure do. Ten cases of it if I'm correct." I say and she smiles big.
"Any more questions?" Lilly asks and no one speaks up.
"We'll take this silence as a no. If you're can come tonight raise your hand." I say and about thirty of the fourty girls raise their hands.
"I unfortunately have to go see my bratty brother's concert. They say he's a star, but he's only five. My parents are out of their minds." Kristin says.
"Me too." Katie Tegan says.
"Not me." Katie Stone says.
"Okay. We have thirty planning on being here. Remember the two things you need to bring. A sleeping bag, and a stuffed animal or a blanket for comfort." I say.
"I'll provide snacks." Madie says. "I just texted my mom and she said I could come, and that she will make brownie cookies, so brookies enough for everyone to have two."
"Great. Lenny has the drinks covered and Madie is providing snacks for everyone. There will be games too. We could play dogpile on Lenny again, or we could see how much weight he can take on top of him before he passes out or taps out." Lilly says as we hear five car horns honk in front of our house.
"Unfortunately this party has come to a close, be we hope to see the majority of you tonight besides the ones who can't make it. There will be more pajama parties. Trust me. And onesies are acceptable. Even the fluffy ones. Remember. The fluffier the better." I say as everyone leaves in a calm and collected single file fashion.

Chapter 9

Lilly and I get everything ready for thirty people to show up tonight and decide to catch a rest before our late night. I get my oversized stuffed dog out that measures six feet in height so I feel the fluffy comfort if I get scared. Lilly and I get in our bed and set an alarm for two and a half hours so we can be up in time to greet our guests at five.
At four our alarm goes off and we get up as the sun is starting to fade into a beautiful array of neon pinks, purples, oranges and reds. It's so beautiful, I climb up to the roof of our house to get the perfect picture. I order a big print of it through an online canvas printing site and it will be delivered to our house in three to five business days, but it usually takes them two.
As I climb down off our roof, I see Madie's mom pull up and get out with Madie and they're carrying two cookie sheets of the brookies they made.
"Hi Lenny. I'm Madie's mom." She says and I shake her hand.
"Thank you for providing snacks for tonight." I say as I see the double chocolate chunk brookies still warm from the oven.
"It's no problem. We love baking." Madie says.
"That's right." Valorie (Madie's mom) says.
"I will get you some money for those." I say.
"No. That's not necessary." Valorie says.
"Okay. Thank you." I say.
We walk in and Valorie looks around a little bit and spots the speakers in our living room and her eyes go wide when she sees the size of the subwoofers in them.
"Are those subs 18 inches?" She asks.
"You have a good eye." I say.
"I used to have sterio speakers just like those before I got married." She says.
"Here. We can just take the brookies off by the parchment paper and set them on these platters" I say as I get our biggest platters out of Lilly's cupboard that she keeps all her glasses, bowls and plates in and set them carefully on the dining room table.
"Will there be any adults here?" Valorie asks as Madie gets her sleeping bag and stuffed animal from the car. She also has a duffel bag with her onesie in it and goes to the bathroom to change into it. She also has a new pair of underwear for later in case of a good scare.
"My parents are not here." I say as a stray tear rolls down my cheek as Lilly comes out in her sexy fluffy onesie.
"His parents went to heaven five years ago. His grandparents will be here shortly." Lilly says.
"Oh. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm more comfortable knowing that two responsible agults will be here though." Valorie says as she gathers up her cookie sheets and kisses her daughter goodbye for the night.
"Whew. I thought we were busted for sure." I say and look at Lilly. "Nice save too." I say.
"I'm a quick thinker." She says and we kiss.
"Your parents are dead?" Madie asks.
"Yeah. I manage though. After the funeral and burial expenses, I'm still a millionaire." I say.
"Then why not buy a mansion?" She asks.
"To keep a low profile. Don't tell anyone. Please." I say and Madie nods. "Thank you."
"I'm not in it for his money. I love him because... well just look at him. He's all muscular and so handsome. He's the whole package!" Lilly says and hugs me tightly as the doorbell rings and there are ten girls standing there.
"Come on in! Don't you all look so cute in your onesies." I say.
"Thanks." Katie says as she introduces me to her younger eight year old sister.
"Hi." I say crouching down to be at her level. "What's your name?" I ask and she hides behind her sister.
"You're okay. Lenny here is really nice. He won't bite." Kelly says. "Sorry. She's very shy."
"It's okay. She'll warm up to me eventually." I sat as I sit in my recliner for a couple minutes. Kelly's sister comes over to me and looks at me, and studies my body posture.
"You're really cute." She says startling me.
"Oh! Hi. I didn't see you there." I say.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. My name is Chloie.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Lenny." I say extending my hand.
"It's nice to meet you too." Chloie says and shakes my hand. "When I get to know you throughout tonight, I hope we can become friends."
"As far as I'm concerned, we already are." I say and she climbs up in the chair with me and sits on my lap.
"Looks like you made a friend." Lilly says as she sees Chloie sitting on my lap.
"Yeah. I did." I say and the doorbell rings again, and the rest of the girls are standing there, and nine of them brought their kid sisters along. They all flock to me and start talking to me.
"You sure have a way with the younger kids." Katie says.
"Yeah. I guess so." I say
"Maybe we shouldn't tell scary stories." She says.
"You girls can. I'll take these kids to another room and entertain them tonight." I say.
"Okay. Sounds good." Katie says and she goes and tells Lilly the change of plans concerning me.
"You're a good sport." Lilly says to me. "That's one reason I love you."
"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss." The younger kids chant.
"Well then." I say and Lilly bends down and we kiss sweetly on the lips.
"Ew. Get a room you two." Katie says.
"Grow up. Lilly and I are in love." I say.
"That's right. We love each other." Lilly says.
"Alright girls. Who wants to hear me play my guitar?" I ask the younger girls and they all raise their hands.
"I can handle the party." Lilly says to me and I nod as I lead the small pack of eight year old girls to another large room where I keep all my instruments that are guitars, bass guitars and a couple keyboards.
"You have a lot of instruments." Chloie says as the girls look around the room. I pick up one of my acoustic guitars and get a pick from the vast collection of picks my parents bought me before their passing.
"Alright girls. Gather round. I'm going to sing you a song." I say and they all sit in a semicircle in front of me.
"Do you play religious music?" One of the girls ask.
"If that's okay with the others." I say and they all nod. "Okay then. Religious music." I say looking through the religious songs on my phone and pick Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) by Chris Tomlin. I play the first chord and realize my guitar is way out of tune. I get a different one and it's tuned perfectly.
"Here we go." I say and sing to them. Some sing along with me, and there's one in particular that's really good. After that song is over she makes a request.
"Do you know Just Be Held by Casting Crowns?" She asks.
"Sure do." I say as I play it in my head then head over to a keyboard and bring it over, making sure it's still plugged into the extension cord.
"Can I sing with you?" She asks as she sits on the cushioned piano bench beside me.
"Sure can." I say. "I'll do the harmonies." I say and start playing the song. When she starts singing, she sounds like an angel. I come in on the harmonies and our voices sound so good together.
After six songs, we play a game of truth or dare. They make up some crazy dares that I would expect from Lilly's friends, but not eight year old girls. I learn all their names. There's Alexa, Addison, Amber, Autumn, Bella, Ellie, Zoey and of course Chloie.
"Okay. Truth or dare, Zoey." I say.
"I choose dare." She says.
"I dare you to put your bare feet on my face." I say and she puts her little feet on my face and they smell amazing.
"Truth or dare, Lenny." Chloie says.
"I'm going to choose dare this time." I say against my better judgement.
"I dare you to let us all take turns sitting on your face for five minutes each." She says, so I lay down and they all take turns sitting on my face in their onesies. I'm not going to lie. It did make me hard. After Autumn sat on my face, Addison, the chubby one was last to sit on my face. She weighed a lot more than the rest of them did, and I got smothered under her full weight. I loved it.
When they were all done sitting on my face they tackled me on the floor and laid on top of me one by one. Every time one more of them got on, I got crushed a little bit more and more. Then it was time for Addison to get on. She jumped on the top of the pile of girls on top of me, and I felt my penis get really hard.
"I need to go to the bathroom." Zoey, the only seven year old there, says. "I'll need Lenny's help."
"Okay girls. Get off so I can help Zoey." I say and they all get off. I take Zoey by the hand to the bathroom and help her unzip her onesie. She pulls it down and what she says next shocks me.
"Let's have anal sex." Zoey says quietly as she pulls a condom from the pocket on her onesie and hands it to me.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"I triple dog dare you." She says so I put the condom on and slip my hardened penis in her butthole and it feels so nice on my penis. She starts slamming her sexy bare ass against my balls with my penis in her ass and she makes me pull out after a little bit.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Go in without the condom." She says so I lube up with the personal lubricant I keep in the medicine cabinet and reinsert into her butthole. I go in and out slamming into her sexy ass and pretty soon I feel it coming. I cum in her asshole and it slowly runs out of her butthole and she quietly moans.
I wipe her butt and wash off my penis in the sink and she decides after I cleaned up down there to deep throat me. I cum in her mouth and she loves it.
"I didn't know you were so rated R in the sex department." I say and she nods as she washes her hands and asks for my help zipping her onesie up, so I do, and I put my shirt back on, covering my six pack abs. We walk back into the room with the girls I was entertaining like nothing happened in there except that she had to use the bathroom.
"What took so long?" Addison asks.
"I had to poop." Zoey says.
"That explains it. You were gassing poor Lenny out in there." Autumn says.
"I've smelled worse." I say and make a face that makes all of them laugh. I sit crossleg on the floor with the girls and clap off the lights. I pull out a small but powerful flashlight and shine it up on my face.
"Are we telling scary stories?" Addison asks as she scoots closer to me.
"We are. I'll start." I say. "It was a normal night for the Anderson family, just sitting watching television when there was a slight wimper coming from their front door. Mr. Anderson opens it to find a young girl sitting there that looked like his dead daughter that passed away three years ago. She looked at his face and he saw his daughter very much alive. Her body riddled with bullet holes from the gang crossfire they were caught in." I say and all the girls are into the story. It gets scarier and scarier then at the end I jump towards Alexa and she screams. All the other girls laugh at her scare. I clap the lights back on so they can all catch their breath.
"He got you good Alexa." Autumn says.
"I wasn't scared." She responds and the girl beside her yells BOO, and Alexa about jumps out of her skin.
"Okay girls. Time for sleepy town." I say and they all unpack their sleeping bags and I zip them in making sure Alexa is nearest to the night light so no one tries to scare her. "Goodnight girls." I say and close the door behind me so they can't hear anything in that room that I made soundproof. I go out to the big kid party that's well underway. I grab a brookie from the dining room table and join in on the fun.
"He's finally here!" Brooklyn says and they all turn to see me, and I slightly blush.
"They're all down for the night." I say.
"Let's play the game where we all take turns sitting on Lenny's face!" Madie says and Lilly makes me lay on the floor face up, but this time she puts a pillow under my head.
"I'll go first!" Katie says as I see her in a very fluffy onesie coming toward me. She then stands over me and slowly lowers her ass until it's barely touching my face.
"What are you waiting for?" Madie asks and Katie drops her ass on my face crushing my face under her full weight. She then farts several times which makes me squirm a little bit. When they're all done sitting and farting on my face, we all get our sleeping bags out and we go to sleep. Lilly and I share one, and it's so nice having her pressed against me.

Chapter 10

After about an hour, Akexa comes out to the living room and wakes Lilly and I up. My eyes slowly open to see her beautiful face looking back at me. Her eyed are so blue, even the darkest room couldn't halter their essence.
"You okay?" I ask her.
"I had a bad dream." She says as she sits next to Lilly and I. She lays down beside me and I gently rub her back. Lilly unzips our sleeping bag and Alexa gets in with us. We snuggle Alexa between us in our tight sleeping bag made for two. Now there was three in there.
"Are you feeling better now Alexa?" I ask, but get no response. I finally come to the conclusion that she fell asleep.
Everyone is still sleeping when Lilly and I get up. I carry Alexa back to her sleeping bag without waking her up. I get her zipped in and quietly shut the door behind me. I get out to the kitchen where Lilly is starting preparations for breakfast.
At ten AM, the smell of bacon cooking and the sound of eggs frying wakes everyone up. I prepare a large batch of coffee through my espresso machine and it smells so good. I drink a double shot of espresso and love the caffeine.
Lilly and I hear cheers from the living room and walk in there to see what the commotion is all about.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"Here. Look!" Katie says and hands me her phone. "Read it out loud."
"Dear parents and students. Due to unforseen circumstances, school is going to be canceled all week because of a wiring issue. There will be no preschool, elementary or high school classes until Monday next week. We have a company hired to rewire the whole school building. It could take longer than they expect, but they said they could have it done by Saturday. Stay safe and healthy. Sincerely, Mr. Phupio, School Supervisor." I read out loud.
"Maybe they can stay all week." Lilly says and the girls cheer again. They all call their parents and they all say it's fine. All the girls walk to their homes and pack a bag with clothing for them, and one for the ten that brought their kid sisters.
The littles have woken up by the time they all got back. When the girls arrive on their bikes, ten of them with two backpacks of clothing, they change into their clothes. All of them wearing leggings and t-shirts. I help the littles that need help changing clothes. Zoey was one that needed help. She didn't want to wear underwear and went commando and had me help her put a pair of leggings on her.
"Before they're completely on, I want you to lick my butt." Zoey says, so I lick her bare buttcheeks and it tastes so good.
"Okay. Now it's time to eat." I say as I get her leggings pulled over her surprisingly large butt for a girl her age.
"Can I sit on your lap while I eat?" She asks.
"Sure. That's not a problem." I say as we walk out together and her holding my hand. All the other littles have started eating the amazing breakfast Lilly cooked for everyone. I take a look at the perfectly browned hash browns she fried in our air fryer and my mouth starts watering.
"Those look really good." Zoey says as I carry her plate along with mine to the table. I sit in my "throne" and Zoey climbs up in my lap and we start eating.
While we eat we all talk about the plans for today. I of course get the littles all day, and I really don't mind that job. All they need is support, love and the most important thing is snacks. I have all the good snacks too. I have cheeze crackers, fruit snacks, gummy bears, gummy worms and a healthy alternative being celery with peanut butter with dark clocolate chips on top.
Lilly, Madie and Katie all clean up the breakfast dishes while the other girls talk about shopping malls in the living room while I take the littles to the back yard so they can burn off some energy on the huge one hundred square foot trampoline with mesh barriers to prevent accidents. I of course join in on their fun.
After the littles have burned some if their energy off on the trampoline, I break out the biggest inflatable slide I have. Zoey, Addison and Alexa help me get it staked down securely and I start getting the air blower attached. It gets blown up in two minutes flat after the air blower gets connected and plugged in.
"I dare you to get under the tarp at the bottom of the slide." Addison says to me.
"Um. Okay. I'll see if I can." I say knowing that I can with the tug on a strip of Velcro. I get in and Addison fastens the Velcro down and I feel every one of the littles slide over me. Some of them bounced on me at the bottom, and it felt good. A few of them walked over me and I liked that too.
After they finally let me out, we all slid down the slide with all ten of them laying on me. We were all laying on our backs and at the bottom of the slide, some of them slid off the pile, and their butts got pressed against my face which slightly turned me on. Since I was ten and they were all seven or eight, it was perfectly fine to get hard from them... right?
© Copyright 2024 KennyBlazek (kennethblazek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316537-My-Third-Grade-Lover-book-continued