*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316886-My-Third-Grade-Lover-book-continued
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Family · #2316886
Needs no introduction if you've read the other parts
Chapter 11

After all ten of them got tired of using the bounce house, we went back inside and watched YouTube for a while. I contacted all their parents and asked them to bring their bikes over and put them in the front yard and they all complied and I was so happy when I saw ten bicycles in our yard.
"Who wants to go on a bike ride?" I ask and they all raise their hands. "Come on!" I say and we all run outside. They get their bikes and I get mine and we go for a long ride just before lunch. We're riding past the boat doc when I hear a crash then screaming from behind me. I turn around and see Zoey sprawled out on the ground her left knee and elbow bleeding. All the girls park their bikes by the boat doc shack and I carry Zoey in to get her patched up.
"Looks like someone had an accident." The man at the counter says.
"Yeah. She banged up her elbow and knee pretty bad." I say and he produces a first aid kit. I tske out two large bandages and the antibacterial spray.
"Will this spray sting?" Zoey asks nervously.
"Just a little bit. You can hold my hand while he sprays." I say and she nods as the man from behind the counter comes out with a wet wash cloth and cleans and dries the wounds making sure there's no debris in there.
"You ready?" He asks Zoey and she nods and tightly squeezes my hand. She winces a little bit as he sprays and she squeezes my hand tighter. He sprays her knee and she almost screams. She squeezes my hand tighter and tighter as the stinging sensation gets worse. I apply the bandages and kiss her cheek and help her up.
"I want to go back home." She says as tears make their way down her face.
"Okay. It's just about lunch time anyways." I say as I help Zoey mount on her bike. It's a downhill race to my house, but I hold back and ride along side Zoey as she doesn't want to go too fast. The other girls beat us home and went inside to the room they're staying in for the week and watch YouTube again until Zoey and I get back.
"Lunch time." Lilly says as she pokes her head in the room and all the girls hop right up and practically run to the dining room like they haven't eaten in days. I walk with Zoey and she sits on my lap while we eat.
"What happened to your elbow?" Zoey's sister Hayley asks.
"She had a bike wreck." I say noticing a little bit of blood on her right thigh. I place my hand over what I thought was a small scrape under her legging shorts.
After lunch I take Zoey to the bathroom and remove her legging shorts revealing a bigger cut than I expected.
"Oh god." She says as she faints into my arms.
"I need some help in here!" I holler and Lilly and two other girls come running in.
"What did you do to her?" Hayley asks me.
"It's from her bike wreck." I say as Lilly gets the first aid kit from our storage closet. I take the gauze roll out and wrap her cut very well in it, then get the sticky gauze and wrap it around the gauze wrap to secure it on her thigh.
"What happened?" Zoey asks when she comes too realizing that her legging shorts have been completely removed so I could wash them.
"You fainted at the sight of your large cut on your thigh." I say as I help her get clean clothes on and throw the dirty ones in the wash machine with her legging shorts.
"I'm so happy you know what to do Lenny." She says and hugs me after I help her get her neon pink shirt on. After her sweet hug, I kiss her cheek and help her get her matching neon pink legging shorts on.
"I'd go to the ends of the earth for you if it meant you'd be safe." I say as we walk out to the living room where all the girls have gathered.
"Hows your thigh feeling?" Lilly asks.
"Better thanks to Lenny." She says and sits on my lap.
"Good. I bet you're all wondering why I gathered all you here." Lilly says and everyone nods.
"I sure am." I say.
"Good. I have everyone's attention. I wanted to pass an idea by all you and see who wants in on this idea. I was wanting to see who wants to play a murder mystery game." She says and everyone gasps with excitement.
"Sounds fun!" Madie says.
"I second that!" Hayley says.
"I third!" I say and hear a few giggles from some of the girls.
"Great. We have forty two people here. We will divide into teams if two, so pick your partner." Lilly says and Zoey throws her arms around me.
"I guess I got a partner." I say.
"Me too." Zoey says as she hugs me tight. I return the hug and pat her head.
"Okay. There's two people without partners now. You're on a team together. I have forty pieces of paper here. Only one has a mark on it. Take one and if you get the mark, you're it. Be sure to keep your piece of paper with you at all times. If someone presses this button this alarm will sound. That means someone has a clue or idea of who the murderer is. If you guess wrong, you're out and your partner goes to a different team. Easy rules. Everyone ready?" Lilly explains and everyone nods. She produces a box with pieces of paper in it and everyone draws.
Zoey and I are not murderers so we're safe... for now. Everyone fans out and when no one is looking a murder takes place in the bounce house outside with a blunt force object. Someone has lost their partner. We all gather back in the living room where Lilly informs us there is a murderer among us. We all gasp and look at one another with accusing eyes. Madie's cold eyes land on Zoey and I pull her close to me.
"Don't look at her like that. She's an angel. She'd never murder someone." I say playing the act perfectly.
"Alright. You need to find a team that accepts you." Lilly says to Katie and she comes to my team with Zoey.
"Can I be on your team?" She asks.
"I'm not sure I trust you." I say and she moves on until she gets to Lilly's team and they accept her as one of theirs.
"Alright. Take your teammate around the rooms of the house and be sure to look at all the weapons in the master bedroom. There will be another murder before this round is over." Lilly says and we all scatter around the house with our partners.
"Where should we go first?" Zoey asks me.
"We should look at the murder weapons and see their weapon of choice." I say so we go to the weapon room and see the baseball bat has blood on it.
"The bat!" Zoey says with a gasp.
"I know one girl here that plays softball. She's a suspect. I also know another girl that doesn't get along with the victim of this crime. She's a suspect too." I say as ibwrite their names down.
We go down the hall to see the softball player standing alone scanning the hallway for shoe prints, but she looks suspicious to me and Zoey. She gives us a look that makes her seem even more suspicious. She's alone too, so that makes her even more suspicious. I wonder if she killed her partner in this murder mystery game.
"She was suspicious in so many ways." I say to Zoey once were outside looking at the crime scene. We see Holly lying on the end of the slide "dead" as a doornail.
"She was such a lively person." Zoey says and we hear a blood curdling scream from the house and run in to see another person has been killed and her partner is standing over her "crying".
"I was away to go to the bathroom and when ingot back she was dead!" Madie says. An emergency meeting was called at the blow of a whistle and we all gathered in the living room once again to hear that the murderer has struck again.
"We need to stop this maniac before the strike again." Madie says.
"I'd have to agree." Holly (the softball player) says.
"Now is the time to list your suspects." Lilly says.
"Zoey and I have two so far. One is Holly. We saw that the bat has blood on it, and the first victim has a bruise on her forehead the size of a baseball where she was obviously hit hard enough to be killed. Holly has the strength to pull that off. Our other suspect has a grudge on both victims. Katie. You didn't like either victim. That makes you a prime suspect in our book." I say.
"Yeah. Both of you should be scared. Very scared..." I put my hand over Zoey's mouth to keep her from saying the next words.
"One of you might be next." Holly says with squinted eyes tainting her reputation again and I circle her name in red ink.
"There can only be one murder victim a round. You can't kill two people at once." I say and tie Zoey's right arm to my left with her help.
"That's cheating! They're cheating!" Katie hollers.
"That's acceptable. There's no rule against what they're doing." Lilly says and Katie makes a pouty face.
"My mom told me that my face would get stuck like that Katie." Hayley says.
"Shut up." Katie snaps back.
"Enough. Let's look for more clues." Lilly says and we all fan out again. Zoey and I go to the weapon room again and this time it was the hammer. Blood covers the whole head of the hammer.
Zoey pulls me to the crime scene where blood has been splattered everywhere from the initial impact. Zoey bends brown to look at the wound and starts to feel sick to her stomach.
"I think I'm going to throw up." She says and we run to the bathroom and make it just in time. Zoey gets over the toilet and throws up.
"Oh honey. You're getting really worked up. Maybe we should withdraw from the game." I say rubbing her back.
"Yeah. That's a good idea." Zoey says. I untie the small cloth that we tied us together with and we went to the living room and hit the button to where everyone came running.
"Do you know who it is?" Lilly asks.
"No. Zoey threw up, so we're withdrawing from the game until the next one. Hopefully a tame game that she won't get so worked up like this one." I say as Zoey buries her head into my chest sobbing. I rub her back and calm her down.
"I should take her home." Her sister says.
"No! I just need to take a break." Zoey says through tears.
"Okay. If you're sure." She says.
"I can take care of her." I say.
"Thanks Lenny... wait. Were one of you the murderer?" Lilly says questioning us and we reveal two unmarked pieces of paper.
"Okay. Good. Thankfully we don't have to redraw." Lilly says as I take Zoey to the guest room and sit on the comfy recliner in there and lean back with Zoey on top of me. She falls to sleep, and I shortly after. We take a long two and a half hour nap to see if that helps.
"Feeling better?" I ask Zoey when we wake up.
"Much better." She says and we walk out to the living room where all the girls are playing a trading card game.
"I love Magic The Gathering!" I say.
"How's Zoey feeling?" Lilly asks.
"Way way better. I got too worked up about a game. I know I sound stupid saying that but..." I cut her off.
"No. You don't sound stupid at all." I say as I hug her then pat her butt and she sits on my lap on the floor.
"She really likes you." Katie says.
"Not like. Love." Zoey responds.
"Oh dang. You got some competition Lilly." Madie says.
"Yeah. She's cute, but not practical, or his type." Lilly responds.
"I don't know. She is really cute. And she has genuine feelings. She's also the one sitting on my lap right now." I tease Lilly and Zoey blushes.
"You big kidder." Lilly says as she shoots me a goofy face. Zoey laughs like the cute little girl she is and I laugh at the sound of her laugh. Pretty soon we all hurt from laughter.

Chapter 12

After the game of MTG is done, all the big girls get in a circle and talk about clothes. I take the younger girls to the guest room and we play truth or dare. Addison and Autumn stayed out to talk clothes with the big girls because they're into fashion.
"Alright. Truth or dare Zoey." I say.
"Dare." She says.
"I dare you to sit on my face and bounce." I say as I lay down. Zoey comes over and sits on my face full weight and bounces on my face making me feel like my skull is getting crushed into powder, but I like it. I love the way her sexy butt squishes around my face every time she bounces on my face and smothers me between the times she raises her ass before dropping it down on my face again.
"Truth or dare Lenny." Amber says.
"Dare." I say.
"I dare you to let Zoey sit on your face for the rest of the game." She says and I lay down again. Zoey sits on my face and the game continues. I can feel myself getting turned on more and more with each second of Zoey's ass on my face. I love it when she sits on my face full weight. Soon I don't hear any more talking and Zoey gets up off my face, but I can still smell the sweet perfumy smell of her shorts and underwear.
"Where'd all the other girls go?" I ask.
"They went out with the others. They wanted us to be alone with each other." She says as she sits above my head and puts her sexy bare feet on my face. I love the sexy stench of her bare feet. Our time alone is cut short when Lilly comes in the room and sees me enjoying the taste of Zoey's bare feet.
"You love Zoey. Don't you." Lilly says quietly.
"Yes. I do love her." I say.
"Then why don't you be her boyfriend." She says as she closes the door so it's just the three of us, then locks it.
"As far as I'm concerned we have started growing apart." I say.
"Then why don't we break up." Lilly says as a tear makes it's way down her face.
"That might be a good idea. For now anyways." I say and Zoey texts her mom. I hear her typing. "Who are you texting?" I ask Zoey.
"My mom. I'm telling her that I'm staying here until further notice." She says.
"Looks like I'm the one that's leaving then." Lilly says.
"But where would you go?" I ask her.
"After this week long party is over tomorrow, I'll be living with my parents again." She says as she wipes the tears away and puts on a smile that could fool anyone and leaves the room.
"Finally alone again." Zoey says as her phone pings with a text message from her mom telling her to stay as long as she would like. I'm now dating a second grader.

The end of this book. Sequil coming soon.
© Copyright 2024 KennyBlazek (kennethblazek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2316886-My-Third-Grade-Lover-book-continued