*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317896-The-Dream
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Paranormal · #2317896
A small Challenge I do with three nouns ( Person, place and thing )
The Dream is just that, it is not a dream but a nightmare that came true. A little challenge I like to do. I ask a person to give me a person, Place and thing and with that I will write a story. My niece gave me the top ( Me, Mall and flower. I happen to like writing Scary stories.)

Person : Me
Place : Mall
Thing : Flower
Genre : Horror
The Title : The Dream
Topic : Butterfly Effect

One Sunday night I stepped into the mall. There I see a clown selling yellow flowers. He seemed to be selling these yellow daisies for a buck. Yet i Decided to take one on the run. Who am I to look back when the clown looked at me. It was only a flower so why would he give a damn. As I walked away proudly with a smile, I couldn’t help admiring such a thing. As I walked down the mall I noticed how these people were staring at me. As if time froze still only their heads and eyes moved to me. I froze in terror and I couldn't move or breathe. Then I hear a heaving breathing coming from behind me. A squeak and step, A squeak and Step, A squeak and step of the clown shoes. Then a honk of its horn made me move away quickly. I dropped the yellow flower and ran out hoping to hide in the crowd. Of course that wasn’t a deal and it made the thing following me much more anger yer. A growl from the shadows was heard, as I moved further. I then noted the faces of the strangers disappear and when I looked back so ever quickly they reappeared. Like ghosts or ghouls they seemed to float and chase me down. The faces of the strangers looked horrid all around. Then these squeaky shoes were heard. As if a bell had rung all the faces disappeared and a clown reappeared in front of me. The clown smiled so wickedly. His red nose , painted smile as his white painted skin would make anyone bounce back in fright. He seemed large and very wide. He laughed as he spoke, “You should have paid for that flower,” he joked. With a pie in his hands full of green whipped cream. He hit my face with such a thing. In shock, the clown laughed as the green substance melted my face, which caused me to scream. The scream woke me up from my sleep. As I woke up my alarm clock went off I turned off the clock and there I felt this slimy substance. The same green cream was right on the clock. I soon jumped up and ran to the kitchen to wash it off. There on the table was a greenish whipped cream pie and that single yellow daisy.

Right behind me in the hall a squeak and step of clown shoes.
© Copyright 2024 Remi_Dee (remidee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2317896-The-Dream