*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318874-Review-of-Loyalty
Rated: E · Review · Crime/Gangster · #2318874
Brief review of book 'Loyalty'.
'Loyalty' is a crime fiction novel that was written by the Queen of Crime Martina Cole on 13th October 2021.
Summary of this Book…
legendary author Martina Cole returns in full form. So don't miss it.
Dara Tailor had to grow up fast. She is the central character. Her mother was a cocaine addict. So Dara realized the importance of looking after her seven younger siblings until social services split them up forever.
Grace Perry had led a sheltered life. Until her widowed mother is attacked and left for dead and Grace is taken into care.
At Holly Brookes Children's Home, the two girls unite in the face of horrific abuse and form an unbreakable bond of loyalty. But when their loyalty is tested can they rely on each other to do the right thing? Friendship - it's all about trust.
It follows several genres. Fiction, Crime, Friendship, addiction and Relationships are prime.
It covers several genres. They are suspense, mystery, psychology and experience.
I especially like…
Due to the suspense of crime fiction. Despite those criminal activities, loyalty can't be neglected.
When I finished reading this book I wanted to…
I must go through the entire Novel again. Not because of suspense only, but because of its serious messages and artistries.
The book made me feel…
Loyalty is such a thing that is essential in our lives.
The author of this Book...
Martina Cole was born and brought up in Essex. She is the bestselling author of fourteen novels set in London's gangland, and her most recent three paperbacks have gone straight to No. 1 in the Sunday Times on first publication. Total sales of Martina's novels stand at over eight million copies.
I recommend this book because…
of two reasons.
First, it's a great crime fiction.
Secondly, it talks about loyalty.
Further Comments…
It's a classic crime fiction novel that is very much interesting.
© Copyright 2024 Ashok Banerjee (ashok25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2318874-Review-of-Loyalty