*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/271388-LOVE-IS-THE-PERFECT-OBSESSION
Rated: GC · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #271388
An insane stalker tries to force love upon a woman.
LOVE IS THE PERFECT OBSESSION


Jim Miles was arrested a month ago for the alleged rape (an absolutely disgusting act) of Veronica Tate. Since his arrest he had become mentally unstable and violently screams the word “Love is the perfect obsession”, every day until his voice can no longer scream. Last week the police found a note scrunched under his bed recalling the events that night, with this the police were allowed to convict him for this horrific incident. Jim Miles was sentenced for life but pleaded insanity, and will only serve time in an institution until he can prove he has been rehabilitated, and will be released.

“Love is the perfect obsession, have you ever loved someone so much you would do anything for them? What if they don't love you back?
I watch her shower.
I stalk her.
I know she loves me, she gets naked for me.
Every night she gets changed I stare at her from her bedroom window. She doesn’t know.
I talked to her today she avoided me. She didn't say anything she must love me.
Tonight I will grab her, and kiss her. Love is the perfect obsession. Its time, her parents are not at home she is all-alone :).
I knock on her door.
She answers.
"Hello I’m your neighbor next door, my name is Jim" I say passionately.
"Hey I’m Jane, please come in" she loves me.
"You have a lovely home" I want to see your bedroom.
"Thank you, my parents got in an interior designer" look at her, she is hot.
" So how long have you been in the neighbor hood for?" she says cutely.
" I moved here two days ago, it’s quite a nice location". I reply.
" Do you want to fuck me?" she says.
"What did you say?" I say with excitement.
"Do you want some coffee" shit she doesn't want to fuck me.
" Yeah, if it isn't too much of a hassle". I want to fuck her.
My love walks off to get the coffee now is my chance, I must find her bedroom. Here it is. Look at her bed, we will make love on that.
" What are you doing?" she says.
" Just checking out your house, sorry".
She passes me the coffee and I grab her arm.
"I love you!" I say.
" What the hell are you doing!" she says frightened.
" Will you fuck me" I say, as i feel myself getting harder.
" No! Let go of my arm and get out now, let go of my fucking arm" she wants me.
" No I love you, I need you".
" Get out now!" she screams
" NO!!!!!!!!" I scream.
" You will love me, if you don't, I will make you love me. Love is the perfect obsession".
She loves me, I know she loves me, she likes me fucking her, she doesn't even move.

Thankyou for reading this story, i would really like you to rate it please because im a writer who has no confidence in my work, and your ratings will be of great support.
© Copyright 2001 Crum69er (crum69er at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/271388-LOVE-IS-THE-PERFECT-OBSESSION