*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/401363-Love--Loss---part-3
by Noemi
Rated: ASR · Novella · Emotional · #401363
Life continues for Tomi and Kitty...
He signaled for Kitty and handed her the phone.
He went back to sit on his bed, all the time staring at the beautiful Kitty, talking. She was cheerful no matter what happened and her cheerfulness made everyone laugh. Even at the saddest times, looking at Kitty gave people hope. At least she gave hope to Tomi. He loved every inch of her body and soul. Now he was staring at her shirt, at the place where he undone the buttons. And he looked over every last detail of Kitty-Kat. That’s what Tomi called her now and then.
Kitty had curly, golden brown hair and her piercing sky blue eyes that looked so mischievous at that moment as she pulled faces while talking to her mother. She would be 16 on December 6th and she was only 5’4 tall. Tomi himself was already 16, for his birthday was on the 14th of October. He was, in his mind, cursing Kitty’s Mum or interrupting them, but he also thought that it was a good thing she did. He thought how, once he gets going, Tomi can hardly stop…Especially if it’s with Kitty.
After Kitty put down the phone, Tomi knew she would not want to do anything then so he didn’t say a word about it. Kitty was grateful for that. She told Tomi that it was better she was heading home and with one final gentle kiss they parted and Kitty went home. Both of them lay in bed that night wondering about what might have happened if Kitty’s Mum hadn’t called. Kitty shuddered at the thought. It was as if her mum was psychic.

All that happened last Saturday. Kitty had time to think things through in her triple maths lesson. That was on Wednesday, the Wednesday after things have happened...
Kitty didn’t know whether to be angry with Tomi or with herself for letting things go so out of hand. She should never have said anything in the first place. And she should definitely not have allowed Tomi to kiss her. That kiss started a great big mess in her life that would be very hard to get out of or forget. Kitty didn’t know what to do and she nearly cried because of that.
And now, at break time, before her second maths lesson, Tomi asked if she wanted to go to the cinema with him. She said yes, of course. Why would she refuse such a great opportunity to clear things up with him? That’s probably what he wanted to do too. Kitty certainly hoped it was all he wanted to do.
“Wake up! Your teacher is trying to talk to you.” Kitty told herself. For she suddenly realized that her teacher, Ms Owen was indeed saying something to her.
“Kitty. I’ve spoken with Mr Teacock and he said that if you want to, you can move up a set to Mr Angle’s group. He teaches more strictly, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. Think about it, ok?”
Kitty’s heart leapt. Mr Angle’s class. Tomi was in that class! All the more reason not to go there, Kitty thought. Plus, everyone who had Mr Angle for maths, said that he’s a very strict teacher but he doesn’t explain things very well so not many people understand him. And he does things in his cupboard; but nobody knew what. There were lots of rumors going round the school of him, and it was up to Kitty whether she wanted to believe in them or not. This was a hard decision for her. Move up or not to move up…That was the question.
That night, Kitty had the strangest dream. Tomi was making love to her. He kissed her over and over again. And he was…Kitty woke up.
© Copyright 2002 Noemi (noemif at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/401363-Love--Loss---part-3