*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/418330-Footprint-Three
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #418330
Mists of confusion.
A Lady,

Time is short. This footprint made by running feet, gently trod to hurt you not.
The bars of life are closing fast, as reality looms its ugly head, sink I try to my dream state instead, for here I find my only listener, Lady, I feel like a prisoner, no more will I talk of it for I have been released by you.
Tis your courage to present your precious prose, that I hold close and dear to my heart, to realise that someone else has passion for a life so pure and true is quite a dream come true.

Writing this for you is no easy task, I feel like a new born stumbling in the dark. So patients must you have with me if the mists of confusion move over thee.

I dream a dream, like you, of a place that's true, filled with Love and laughter.
Along the way I seek, those who also strive to live a life of adventure run by rules of passion never by fashion!

Life is hard at the moment, I am clouded from the sun, why am I stuck to this one way track? There is no going back.
I dream of release, to follow the path I crave for, to be how I once was...
Why so much indecision? My brain lacks precision. I want to break free, should I think of me?
Impossible for that to be, for the weight responsibility bearing down on me, makes me stay on this aching route that leads to where I know not, but I have seen a twinkle, a little pool of hope, and I am diving head first having taken a very heady toke, a writer on the internet has spoke and I have heard clearly for once, my chance...

Sunsurfr


In reply:

I have read this third footprint twice now, and I shall read it a third time as I am writing this to you.
I can help but analyze your sentances, as I try to draw an image of you.
And I am taken back by your insight. For I realise that everything I have written shows a piece of me. Not always literally, but each poem is a tiny window into my soul. Your words have opened my eyes to myself (if that makes any sense).
A strange sort of realisation that makes me feel like weeping for no reason at all.
Im stuck in a pause right now lol
You really have strummed a chord with me, I feel like an open book right now, and it's quite unnerving.
Anyway, I shall focus on you now. I don't want to bombard you with dull questions, or seek out your secrets.
But I would like to understand you better, because you seem like a ghost to me, nameless, faceless, but certainly not at all heartless. And you are no novice either, you have a way with your words that tells me that you are someone with a past, or at least an amazing mind. And i cant help wondering if you intend to remain a mystery or whether you are bursting to be known, or if you just love the game that you are playing.
Yes, right now I see it as a game, You have the dice and I am one of the players.
Pretty soon my imagination will take this too far and i will accuse you of being on a mission from mars LOL :o)
Ok, I have rambled enough, take care Sunsurfr, once again you have given me a smile and also something to think about.

A Lady

Ive not yet finished, after reading the end of your piece I have another thought.
"my chance"
I'm imagining you as an angel sent to do a good deed.
Perhaps you are going to inspire me to do something that I've been reluctant to do.
Ok, I'm going now.
Bye sunsurfr
© Copyright 2002 SunSurfr (sunsurfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/418330-Footprint-Three