*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/864411-Feelings-of-LOVE-
by Venom
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #864411
Ever felt Love? ... Tell us your heart ... put down your feelings here!
Ever felt L *Heart* ve? That intense confusing feeling when you suddenly get obsessed by that one face of your Beloved. When time stops and everything around you blurs, the only thing that moves is your heart, when all you want to feel is the presence of your beloved. Love is a wonderful feeling and has the capability of swaying you away from your senses. A time when even silence speaks.
Lets put down and collect all theese feelings. Tell your feelings and let the world know how it feels to LOVE. Drop me a mail at venomous@Writing.Com. But remember you cant write long big scentences, you have to write your feelings and just your feelings, it has to be short, and plz dont forget to add your name at last. It will be an honour to include your feelings into this list. You may use the review box to send in your message if oppening your inbox is too tiring (I know lovers are the most laziest of all human beings *Wink* ).

Hi all i have changed the NAME of this list from "What is love?" to "Feelings of LOVE !".. hope you all like it *Smile*

So here goes the "Feelings of LOVE" list *Smile*

"Love is caring and nurturing"
-justine -- perkypoet

"Love is maddening."
- Lois-- Pen Name

"It is intoxicating"
- Ameera-- The StoryMaster

"Its enticing."
-venom Venom

"Its out of earth."
-venom Venom

"It was when I forgot I am alive and that there is a world outside."
-venom Venom

© Copyright 2004 Venom (venomous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/864411-Feelings-of-LOVE-