*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/865533-If-it-be-so-so-be-it-
by Venom
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #865533
Then I didnt stop complaining, today I dont stop smiling ...
Life is so strange and intangible that we take lot of things for granted. We forget that every breath we take is a gift and should be utilized to the best of mankind. It's true that it is but 'human' to complain but what we forget is that to be 'human' is also to learn from everything - good or bad. Without the small ugly and seemingly useless nuts and bolts, even the largest and most powerful of machines won't stand a chance. I understand and use today the values and skills, that my days of struggle taught me,those days, most of which I had spent, without a single feeling of gratitude to my creator for the oppurtunity, those days that I spend grumbling and complaining about everything, life, hardship and failures. I am thankful today to almighty God to have given me the oppurtunity of struggle, for I can see today its importance. I don't say today my struggle and hardship is over, life is not meant to be a bed of roses, for then life will lose her adventure, but the struggle and hardship I face today has a meaning, today I can see the fruits of hardwork and dedication embedded in struggle and hardship, which sadly I hadnt seen few years back. I no more complain of today's burden, for I know this burden of today will teach me to survive tommorow, like I survive today because of what this burden taught yesterday. So! is how ! I am happy today, even in what, others, are sad in ... Today I firmly believe, understand and accept "If it be so, so be it ..."
© Copyright 2004 Venom (venomous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/865533-If-it-be-so-so-be-it-