*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/897851-Highland-Hills-Query-Letter
by Cat
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #897851
This is my query letter for Higland Hills. What can be improved?
Dear «Title» «LastName»,


Celtic gods, time travel, foreign locations and timeless love and adventure. The best part, they all tie in together in this new and exciting romantic and historically intriguing book. The Highland Hills is a complete novel at 87,000 words. Padruig MacCallum and Elise Claremont traverse time and immortal elements to find love together. Yet Elise is not a weak heroine. She is very much a modern woman with modern attitudes. The best part is, she’ll put on one heck of a show getting Padruig to fully take her serious. Of course there has to be strife and adventure along the way, keeping the reader spellbound and immersed, from page to page. Those are some of the greatest elements of life. They lead to a more fruitful love and mutual respect.


I have a B.A. in Communications from SUNY Oswego. I am currently pursuing an M.A. in History, with a focus on Medieval. My personal focus is on the British Isles. In my spare time I enjoy pouring through Medieval and some Ancient history books. I have also traveled through the countryside of France Germany and England, so I am familiar with the landscape and history. All of this research and enjoyable reading has helped me to create a book as accurate as possible, without overlooking the need for reader excitement and a touch of fantasy.


I look forward to a response with your request for more information. Thank you very much for taking the time and consideration to read this letter.


Sincerely,
© Copyright 2004 Cat (sportell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/897851-Highland-Hills-Query-Letter