*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954296-View-From-Heaven-Ch-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fanfiction · #954296
Lily & Maya meet the men of their dreams, what happens when it all comes crashing down?
Summary: Lily and Maya are just your normal girls until one day they meet the men of their dreams, but what happens when one day it all comes crashing down and how will they cope?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the GC or Mest guys. I do own Lily and Maya and any other original characters.

View From Heaven

Ch. 2

It’s Saturday afternoon and Maya and I are getting ready for our dates with Joel and Benji tonight. We’ve already picked out our outfits and are doing our hair and makeup.
“Maya, I’m so excited about tonight. I had fun with Joel the other night after their show.”
“I know. Benji and I had a good conversation that night. He even called me back after I told him off and hung up on him.”
“Yeah, I do have to admit that was funny when you did that.”
“Thanks. Although I would’ve been a little upset if he hadn’t called me back.”
A couple hours and three hairstyles later I’m all ready for my date with Joel. He should be here in a few minutes, I can’t wait.
Ding-dong.
I went and answered the door and saw Joel standing in front of me.
“Hey, Lily.”
“Hey, Joel.”
“You ready to go?”
“Yeah. Bye Maya!”
“Bye, Lily!” she shouted back.
“You look really nice tonight,” Joel said.
“Thanks, so do you.”
As we drove to the restaurant we talked the whole way there, mainly just weird random stuff about the scenery around us. We got seated at the restaurant and ordered our meals. We talked while we waited and we seemed to have many things in common with each other. The food came and we started eating and then I noticed Joel was staring at me.
“What?”
“Nothing, it’s just most girls are afraid to eat in front of guys on dates and I’m impressed that you’re eating.”
“Well, why starve yourself? Eventually the guy is going to see the girl eating, so might as well eat when you first meet.” I said.
“That’s a good way to think. I was happy when you didn’t order a salad.”
“Who wants to eat that on a date? I’d be drooling over what you ordered. I’d be hungry in an hour if I had a salad. Might as well eat now, while we’re out and can have good food, then wait till I get home and eat a PB & J sandwich.”
“Haha, yeah. But don’t knock the PB & J.”
“I’m not, but I’d rather eat restaurant food.”
“Yeah, me too.”
We ate the rest of our meal, just laughing and talking. He is such a great guy. After dinner we drove to a park and just walked around talking for an hour and a half. He drove me back to my house and walked me up to my door.
“I had a really good time tonight,” he said.
“I did too.”
“We’ll have to do it again sometime.”
“Yes we will,” I said.
“I’ll give you a call later.”
“Ok.”
After I said that he leaned down and we kissed. It was so wonderful. It was magical.
“Good night,” he said after he pulled back.
“Night.”
I walked inside and Maya was sitting on the couch watching TV.
“Hey, cuz. I thought you’d still be out,” I said.
“Nope, our date ended kinda early, but it was fun. I hope he calls me again.”
“He will, don’t worry.”
“Yeah, how was your date?” she asked.
“Oh, my god. It was so great. We talked all night long, went to eat, went to the park. When he walked me to the door he kissed me and it was magical. I’ve never felt anything like it before. I’m gonna marry him, I know it.”
“Ok, honey, but don’t get ahead of yourself there.”
“I won’t, but I can just feel it, Maya, I just can.”
“If you say so. I’ll believe you.”
We stayed up for a while longer talking more about her date with Benji and mine with Joel. We finally went to bed around 1 AM.


Please leave a comment if you read. Thanks!
© Copyright 2005 miss_ashley (miss_ashley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954296-View-From-Heaven-Ch-2