*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/957539-View-From-Heaven-Ch-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fanfiction · #957539
Lily & Maya meet the men of their dreams, what happens when it all comes crashing down?
Summary: Lily and Maya are just your normal girls until one day they meet the men of their dreams, but what happens when one day it all comes crashing down and how will they cope?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the GC or Mest guys. I do own Lily and Maya and any other original characters.

View From Heaven

Ch. 3

.:No one’s POV:.

When Ashley and Joel had been dating for three months after their anniversary dinner was when they first said ‘I love you’ to each other. They had both been feeling it since their first date, but didn’t want to rush things.
Six months into their relationship Joel got a small heart tattoo with ‘Ashley’ inside of it on his shoulder blade. He tried to convince her to get a tattoo also but she told him maybe later. She was too afraid to get one.
On April 7th, their one-year anniversary was the night Ashley lost her virginity to Joel. She was going to wait until marriage but decided it just felt right with Joel and it was special to her to give that to him on that night.
It’s now one month later and we join the happy couple at Ashley and Mallory’s house at a party with Good Charlotte, Mest, and some of their other friends. Joel is laying down on the couch with Ashley sitting on top of him while they are talking.

.:Ashley’s POV:.

“I still can’t believe we’ve been together for a year, can you?” I said.
“I know, it’s amazing. It’s been a great year. I met you and fell in love; the band’s doing great and we have our first record out. I couldn’t ask for this to be a better year, except for maybe one thing,” Joel said.
“What’s that?”
“Get up for a minute.”
“What? Why?”
“Please, just get up.”
“Ok,” I said getting up and sitting down on the couch as he sat up.
“Ok, now maybe this isn’t the best place to do this, but I want to and this way we can tell our friends right away,” he said moving down to his knee and pulling something out of his pocket. “I have loved you since our first date and first kiss, and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you,” he opens the ring box. “Ashley, will you marry me?”
“Oh, my, oh, oh, YES! YES! I’ll marry you!” I shouted as he slipped the ring on my finger and I stood up to hug and kiss him. By that time everyone was looking at us wondering why I had shouted.
“Hey everyone!” Joel shouted. “We’re engaged!”
Mallory came running over to me and hugged me.
“I’m so excited for you guys,” she said and then whispered in my ear. “You were right, you are going to marry him.”
“I know, I told you,” I whispered back.
“Bro, I’m happy for you,” Benji said hugging Joel.
“Thanks, man. I’m so happy man, you wouldn’t believe it.”
Everyone else came and congratulated us and finally all of our friends left for night. Benji decided to go back to his and Joel’s apartment and hitched a ride with Tony from Mest. Joel was staying the night so we could celebrate our engagement.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please leave a review. Thanks!
© Copyright 2005 miss_ashley (miss_ashley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/957539-View-From-Heaven-Ch-3