*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/960986-Life-and-ourselves-unimportant
Rated: E · Other · Educational · #960986
Everything we do is an attempt to elevate ourselves...... but we cant
We sit here to write our thoughts,our ideas,our feelings. Why do we do this? It's because we mistakenly belive we have something to say thats important,relevant and meaningful. If what we have to say is all of the above than that must mean that We are important and relevant.We are not, and nothing we say has the right substance to elevate us to nothing more than a passing shadow through time.

Most seek to seperate themselves from the masses through carears, money ,clothes,cars and other equally expensive items intended to show their elevated status in the world.It does not, and they in the end die like the poor and desitute with the world mourning neither.
In closing I'm sure that if you took the time to read this you will probably look to critique it. Your opinion is important and you must let it be known.
Trust me:It isn't
© Copyright 2005 MichaelJamesT (michaeljames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/960986-Life-and-ourselves-unimportant