*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/980692-MORE-THAN-HE-BARGAINED-FOR
by olu
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #980692
hello feel happy with my joke
Aman got home after a hectic day at work and found his children watching the television while the wife was washing dishes and preparing food for the family in the kitchen.
He so much loved what his wife was doing that he wished he could be a woman, luckily that night, he had an encounter with a fairy in his dream.
He was asked to make a wish and he told a fairy he wanted to be a woman while his wife should be turned to a man.
This wish was immediately granted.
He woke up the next day only to realize that his sex and that of his wife had be changed .he quickly woke up and started fixing things for the family, especially what the children could take to the school
Initially, he was enjoying it. But the burden kept increasing from time to timeto the extent that he could no longer cope and that was when he wanted to become a man again.
It was about this time that he started felling uneasy and was vomiting. he had to go to the hospital for medical treatment only to realize that he was two month pregnant . The doctor told him not to try to abort the pregnancy because of its implication for his health. he fainted immediately.
But he was resuscitated to carry his burden.
Written by olumide olaleye
© Copyright 2005 olu (olumide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/980692-MORE-THAN-HE-BARGAINED-FOR