*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982908-From-Plate-with-Love
Rated: E · Poetry · Comedy · #982908
Exercise designed to open up my creativity for the day. I decided to print this one.
The room is hot and red with jealousy as I sit with the other patients to see the Dr. I patiently wait for the nurse to enter, when all of a sudden a blast of cool air knocks me back then out into the open I am moved. I feel exploited as I am poked, proded, and dressed with an unusual gooey substance. At first, I am outraged, then bashful about having everyone look and smile. I begin to feel loved as I am passed around the table and more people smile and grin. My friends from earlier join me again and we are once again passed, moved and tossed around together this time to a big circular object. Why is everyone licking their lips? Then it becomes all to clear as two metal objects stab into my heart and side. The last I hear "What a delicious dinner"!!
© Copyright 2005 Dallas Writer (txwriter2004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982908-From-Plate-with-Love