*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/986697-Why-am-I-so-Lucky
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #986697
This is just a few thoughts on my wonderful wife.
What makes me so lucky? Nothing I guess except that GOD must love me. Here is the reason I believe this...

One day I was at work just minding my own business when she entered my life. I was mesmerized the moment she flashed me a sweet smile. Then to hear her speak made my heart skip a beat. She has the voice of an angel and to hear her sing is to feel peace and tranquility. The moment we started talking I knew that she was the missing piece of my soul.

Not only do we have similar believes of what is important in life but we also share the same dry idiotic sense of humor. She completes me in ways I never knew I needed. When she gazes in my direction she talks directly with my heart.

Because of her love of GOD my spiritual life was saved before it was too late. She helped to to accomplish my dream of becoming a police officer. But probably more incredibly she unearthed my secret desire to be a writer. She is a constant reassurance and the muse that allows me to express and share my inner author. I might not ever be a great author but because of her I will have given it everything I had.

When she agreed to be my wife she completed who I am. I now have my soul mate and life companion. To add to this unbelievable gift she was able to provide me with my stepson. From day one I have thought of him as my own and I love him unconditionally. And if this wasn't enough she blessed me with a son of my own! I don't love him anymore than my stepson but he is truly a gift from GOD! He is an heir to my name and he is a representation of our love and commitment.

Over our time together I have come to believe that if not for meeting my wife I would not be alive today. I'm not saying I would be dead but then again life without love is like being dead - right?

So why am I so lucky? Simple I met my wife!
© Copyright 2005 Kingfan (kingfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/986697-Why-am-I-so-Lucky