*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989280-My-Razor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #989280
More feelings and emotions dwelling inside of me...
This is Ridiculous.....Exceeding my every attempt at overcoming this frame....Just wont let me....This is so fucked up...I want to leave this all....I feel ungrateful...When I say that I hate life....But...I think that I am sick of it...Everyone will get like that at some point....When you're just like....."Ah well...Fuck this Shit...."....And you just want the hell out...Where you've become so close that you can no longer see it....Where you look back and wish for a memory rather than a reality....Yeah....Where that razor becomes more and more helpful as the days go by....It becomes a pleasure....Not just a last resort.....A treat...Rather than a burden......It seems so real.....The world briefly visited every motion of the blade....You can almost taste the freedom.....Then you realize........Its just blood....
© Copyright 2005 Twisted Progeny (twistedprogeny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989280-My-Razor