*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989411-Psuedo-Existence
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Experience · #989411
My view of existence...And its inhabitants....
Pathetic is it not...Losing a battle to yourself...Scarring your happiness and dreams with the same shattered glass that was once the thing you called stability...That stability now walks with a limp....Complacency of purpose...You take it for granted....I do....Cant accept the fact that purpose is a state of mind....Whatever I make that purpose is what my purpose is...If I believe my purpose it to bleed then dammit bleed I shall...A state of mind...Insanity is a state of mind where you cant control your state of mind....Where reality and fiction do not exist...All that exists is what we perceive as existant...Some of us lack the courage...The guts...The intestinal fortitude....To admit that we cant handle existence....We see but never touch...Cry but never tear....Scream but never disturb...Plead but are never heard....We are the the future........................If we so choose to make it....

© Copyright 2005 Twisted Progeny (twistedprogeny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989411-Psuedo-Existence