*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/alexcarter
alexcarter's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since March 18, 2007
29 Recognitions
I am a lost soul who is torn by my own unhappiness and failures, guided only by the few stars of hope that still glimmer in the sky. I desparately hope that, someday, I will find myself, who I truly am, and that this will finally allow me to discover the felicity I have yearned for all of my life. I know nothing about myself, and am drowning in misery. My heart feels frozen and hollow, and I can do nothing. But, maybe someday...
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: 13+ · Emotional · #1264819
    About being lost in life and the seeming worthlessness of everything.
    Rated: ASR · Emotional · #1264807
    About hopeless the pain of unrequited hopeless love.
    Rated: 13+ · Personal · #1249703
    About the pains of life and time, and the desire to fade away into dreams.
    Rated: 13+ · Emotional · #1245492
    A poem of self regret and desire for self-improvement and new self-perspective.
    Rated: 13+ · Emotional · #1245466
    A portrayal of life's cold pain, loneliness, and ultimate fall into night.
    Rated: ASR · Emotional · #1240166
    The power of light and dark, and how they propel the other away, despite being so close.
    Rated: 13+ · Death · #1236854
    The silver call of welcome Death; the fulfilling and end of life.
    Rated: 13+ · Emotional · #1236853
    About the darkness of life, depression, and the heart's desire for dying hope to live.
    Rated: E · Philosophy · #1236848
    A 40 min. timed writing essay for AP English. About the weight of dreams and their traps.
    Rated: 13+ · Emotional · #1235250
    A portrayal of the burdens of the lone human heart sailing upon the sea of sorrow.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/alexcarter