*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/960865-Forcing-Shikamaru-to-lick-our-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: "Forcing Shikamaru to lick our feet."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

"Forcing Shikamaru to lick our feet."

    by: Unknown
Shikamaru wondered how his luck could be so awful, but 'as luck appears in threes so does misfortune.' The three striking feminine figures all had a very devious pose their feet were all pointing directly at Shikamaru. "Mmm, my feet are still really sweaty" Kurenai said pushing her foot into Shikamaru's chest, "How about we make him lick them my feet haven't been washed in days." Anko said also pushing her feet into Shikamaru's chest. "You've got to be kidding!" "I did insult the Hokage but this is clearly harassment!" Shikamaru pouted. Tsunade drove her foot right into Shikamaru's nose sending him into the floor with a thud, pain shot up Shikamaru's arm causing him to yelp.

"Listen kid there are far worse punishments than this one." The three then placed their feet over Shikamaru's nose - the smell combined was intoxicating, sweaty and salty. There feet were soft but retained the force that would be expected of three ninja's at their rank Tsunade's was by far the strongest though. Kurenai began drawing cirlces in his face with her toes they were so sweaty they caused a slick trail and he was so saturated by the smell he knew he would never forget it.
"Come on Shikamaru, I think we could get to know eachother quite intimatley surely you would like to understand the female ninja." Anko said casually tossing about his hair with her sleek foot. Shikamaru blushed a deep red and wondered if he would ever be able to stand the sight of these three again.

"Now, lick our feet" Tsunade said with clearly and loudly. Shikamaru - not keen on another of Tsunades extreme punishments opened his mouth with his tongue exposed, Tsunade placed one foot over his tongue the immensely salty and vinegar like taste sending his tastebuds into overdrive - Shikamaru teared up as Tsunade used his tongue to removed a hard days walk and the stress her feet had accumulated as well. Anko and Kurenai pushed into his chest making him blush as he endured his ordeal "What already slacking off? Tsunade said rubbing the ball of her foot removing what tasted like years of sweat build-up. Shikamaru could feel his senses being completely immersed in this this task . Tsunade then used his tongue to remove the sweat build-up between her toes she stretched them and wingled them indide Shikamaru's mouth they were soft and shaped perfectly and portrayed her robust voluptious proportions but also tasted like something that a starved carrion would pass up. Tsunade removed her right foot soon after Kurenai had placed her own on his tongue. "Mmm I love that warm feeling against my toes" Kurenai moaned pleasurably moving her toes around inside his mouth. Shikamaru's tongue seemed to stay constanly wet due to the sleek and sweat on his tongue Kurenai used Shikamaru's tongue to clean the entire foot thoroughly the smell and taste of her foot combined made him feel an ecstacy her foot smelled and tasted so overpowering Shikamaru couldn't think and time seemed enless as this beauty made use of his mouth for her own pleasure. "Ohhh he's really good Tsunade we should have him come down all the time" Kurenai said making her foot stroke Shikamaru's tongue.

"I want a turn!" Anko butted in. Kurenai slowly let her foot slide from Shikamaru's mouth.Shikamaru felt completly used and his senses were completely unprepared for what would happen next - Anko's feet were so putrid Shikamaru teared up by just having them near him. "Please, no" Shikamaru croaked helplessly. Anko placed her foot inside Shikmaru's mouth his tastebuds were so shot Shikamaru could feel his throat burn. Anko looked deeply satisfied by the expression on Shikamaru's face she wiggled her toes around the taste saltier then he could bear feeling each second he might explode Anko giggled as she rubbed her feet onto Shikamaru's tongue the taste was like sweat and salty vinegar chips with a hint of leather her feet were stunning almost mesmerized as her feet penetrated his tastebuds cleaning grime and toe-jam that seemed to be almost infinite her deep feminine scent making him feel compelled to continue. After roughly 10 minutes of enduring the most humiliating punishment he had ever recieved Anko and Tsunade began taking it in turns to finish their feet off by using Shikamaru's hair to wipe the rest off Kurenai continued to enjoy herself with Shikamaru.

"Hm, that was great Kurenai said finally putting her toes to Shikamaru's bewildered lips" "Yeah,I think my feet could use a little more licking." Anko said winking at Shikamaru.
"Hm whats next Shikamaru?"

You have the following choices:

1. Licking your sweaty sandals clean.

*Noteb*
2. Take a break to work up some more sweat.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/960865-Forcing-Shikamaru-to-lick-our-feet