*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go in
  2. Entrance to the Labyrinth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1361060-The-Queen-of-Thieves/cid/763798-Go-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SF85
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1361060
The prizes of the Elven Labyrinth would satisfy anyone, but they are not without risks....
This choice: Go in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go in

    by: SF85
There doesn't appear to be anyone guarding the place, you advise Tracia to go on through, the sooner she's in and out, the better.

Tracia darts forward, trying to get through the door as quickly as possible. Just before she reaches it however, Tracia feels a weight striking into her and she is thrown to the ground, another figure tackling Tracia to the floor. The two struggled on the ground, rolling over and try to get the upperhand when a second figure came out of the shadows and grabbed Tracia's arms, pulling them back and dragging her across the soil, forcing her on to her knees. Tracia could now see clearly, even as she was trapped in her captor's vice like grip. These were Trix'ar alright, their muscular bodies and beautiful looks confirmed that as well as their Elven features. Tracia also noticed their lack of armour, only a helmet and a small breastplate on each one, it struck her as quite odd...

"Well, well, another thief trying to get our treasures? She looks as if she'll be fun..." Came a voice from a third figure who stepped out of the shadows, much like the other two in appearance.

Tracia glowered at her captors "I am Tracia the Queen of Thieves, it would do you good to remember it long-ears!" She knew she was heading for a lot of trouble doing this, but she wasn't going to let these three think that they could get away with trying to frighten her.

The Elven guard raised an eyebrow, "The Queen of Thieves herself you say? Well, that makes it very interesting to us, we've never had a Queen as a toy..." The other two guards sniggered at this, thinking of all the delights they were going to get from Tracia...

Tracia glanced up, a little worried, what did they mean by toy? Trying to show no fear still, Tracia responded by acting as if she didn't care what the guard had just said "Toy? And what sort of games do you have in mind? Nothing too complicated I hope, I don't think your minds would be able to take the strain."

The guard merely smiled in response and put her hand over Tracia's stomach while the other two took up positions beside Tracia, grabbing an arm each and holding it firmly in place. The third guard then began to twitch her fingers, pinching the skin underneath Tracia's tunic, her long fingernails scraping right on highly sensitive spots.

Tracia's eyes bolted wide open as she felt the sensations run across her torso. They were going to tickle her? Ever since she could remember, Tracia had been hugely vulnerable to tickling, with her feet and stomach being her worst spots. If this was ledgendary torture that the Trix'ar inflicted on thieves, Tracia had a lot to worry about...

A sudden movement behind the guard tormenting Tracia caught the thief's attention, another figure was darting towards the entrance, another thief trying their luck while Tracia was the centre of attention. Tracia had to decide, should she call out for help to distract the guards and divert them to get the other thief while she escapes? Or should she remain quite and hope for the other thief to help her with a surprise attack against her tormentors?

You have the following choices:

1. Call out for help

2. Remain silent

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SF85 (UN: sf852000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SF85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1361060-The-Queen-of-Thieves/cid/763798-Go-in