*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Male Doberman: Blitz
  2. The start, take your pick.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1381819-A-Day-In-The-Life-Of-The-Road-Rovers/cid/492163-The-Male-Doberman-Blitz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1381819
An interactive, adult story about the Road Rovers!
This choice: The Male Doberman: Blitz  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Male Doberman: Blitz

    by: Draco Akisohida Ky'Reath
I will add the wiki info for Blitz so people can know more about him.

'A Doberman from Germany; Blitz is the most combative member of the team. His super sharp teeth and claws can cut through anything, but his courage (or lack thereof) often causes problems for them all. He screams like a girl. Blitz is quite vain and has an uninhibited fondness for Colleen, whom he believes he can impress despite all indications. During one mission, the team is nearly killed and he confesses his love to her. (Unfortunately, he did not look at the person to whom he was speaking and the message is instead directed at Exile, whose response is, “Please get therapy!”) He also has an obsession with peppermint milkshakes and “biting tooshies.”'

Adding from here on out means the story will follow Blitz.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Draco Akisohida Ky'Reath (UN: akisohida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draco Akisohida Ky'Reath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1381819-A-Day-In-The-Life-Of-The-Road-Rovers/cid/492163-The-Male-Doberman-Blitz