*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1160580-Kissing-Cheshires-Feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1393778
Comic Book Girls fulfill your foot fetish fantasies
This choice: Give In To Temptation and Kiss Them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #76

Kissing Cheshire's Feet

    by: KingsSideCastle
Seeing Cheshire’s beautiful feet in front of you is too much and you can’t resist giving each one of them a little kiss. Her feet feel really nice against you lips.

Cheshire smirks a little at your unexpected act of devotion. “Mmm I see I made a good choice in picking you.” She says. “You’ll definitely make an excellent footslave for me.

You continue to kiss her feet over and over kissing her toes and the tops of foot repeatedly.

“I do need to train you some more though.” The assassin says scolding you. “I told you to rub my feet not kiss them.” She tries to sound stern but she is obviously pleased that you like her feet that much.

Sorry.” You say feeling a little embarrassed with yourself. “Your feet just seemed too nice for me not to worship them.

She seems happy with your response. “Well it is your first time so I suppose I should take it a little easier on you,” She admits. “I won’t punish you for now.” She brings her left foot to your face pressing her sole against it. “Here…you can kiss one foot and rub the other.

You do as she says. Wrapping your hands around Cheshire’s right foot, you begin to rub it while gratefully kissing her other foot. The assassin giggles a little at your kisses but quickly begins to sigh pleasurably as your thumbs begin to stimulate her toes.

Mmm…that feels really nice.”

Encouraged by the Cheshire’s favorable reaction. You continue to stroke her toes gently eliciting more sighs of pleasure from her. Working your way down the Assassin’s foot, you begin rubbing the ball of her foot moving your thumb in a circular motion and stroking her instep soothingly with your other thumb. You captor begins to moan pleasurably as you do this. She is really enjoying your massage. You’re finding yourself enjoying the experience as well. Cheshire’s foot feels really nice in your hands and you really like touching it while passionately making out with her other foot in the process. It’s difficult to say who is having a better time you or her.

You can feel her wiggle the toes of her left foot against your face as you stimulate the right pressure points on her other foot. You love the position you are in. Cheshire sole seems really soft and smooth but you can feel a firmness to it too when she presses it against you. Despite their beauty, you recognize how powerful her feet actually are and how dominating they can be. Having her foot resting on your face seems really natural to you; sort of like it belonged there. You continue to kiss her sole vigorously kissing the underside of her toes, the ball of her foot, her arch, instep and heel as you massage the rest of her other foot. As the massage continues, your kisses become more and more passionate and by the time you finish massaging the assassin’s arch and heel you’re really making out with her foot.

You don’t want to stop and she doesn’t want you to either so you keep going massaging your way back up her feet and then back down again

Eventually after about a half hour of rubbing, Cheshire switches the positions of her feet letting you make out with her right foot while massaging her feet. You’re more than happy to start the process over again with a brand new foot to worship.

***


Finally after an hour of foot rubbing Cheshire seems a lot more relaxed. She looks at you pleased taking the foot you were kissing off your face to get your attention. “Hmm…For a senator, you’re pretty good when it come to foot massages.

You smile “Thanks.” You tell her. “For an assassin, you’re feet are pretty fun to kiss.

She smiles.

What happens now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She rewards you for doing a good job.

*Noteb*
2. She plays with you dominating you a bit.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1393778-Comic-Book-Womens-Feet/cid/1160580-Kissing-Cheshires-Feet